The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 409: Walter "Zaney" Blaney's Surpri"Z"e 90th Birthday Party (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Walter "Zaney" Blaney turned 30 years young on 11 February, 2018 and a small party was held for family. But a week later when he wasn't expecting it, his daughter, Shannon, threw a surpri"Z"e ("Z" fot "Zaney") party for him with many friends and family from near and far. On this week's podcast, you feel as if you are sitting right beside Walter throughout the party (because I was) as he is awarded a Presidential Citation from the I.B.M. and receives a Skype call from another admirer who couldn't attend in person...David Copperfield. There are other fun performers whom I think you will enjoy, all on this week's podcast at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......ay-party You can also watch a video composite of the party that I put together as well as seeing some candid photos and a video of his exhibit at the Copperfield Museum.

This week we also congratulate the three winners (yes, THREE winners) of the promotional deck of playing cards from the movie,"DEALT": Harold Brosious, Jeff Peterson, and Peter Sciretta. Since the contest was posted, I located two additional decks of cards that I decided to award to two more winners since we had so many people enter the contest. People apparently really, really wanted one of these decks! Thank you everyone for entering the contest. Be sure to subscribe to The Magic Word Podcast so you don't miss another episode or contest.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 409: Walter "Zaney" Blaney's Surpri"Z"e 90th Birthday Party (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL