The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Marlo Without Tears (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Riding the Cancer Recovery Coaster into
4103 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I am a huge fan of just about everything "Ed Marlo" as many others are. I have several books and some different video's and dvd's. I notice that many of his "books" and / or "booklets" appear in other combined works (Like all the Booklets that were made into "chapters" in Revolutionary Card Technique). My question is - Does "Marlo Without Tears" appear in a larger book (or collection)? or is it a "Stand Alone" product? Thanks.
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5367 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Stand alone baby.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4103 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
That is what I was thinking but wanted to make sure before buying it. Thanks.
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Special user
777 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
One of my favorites.
Stew
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Stew
Fantastic book!
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1339 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Hey Poof-Daddy here is the table of contents if you already haven’t seen it yet. http://archive.denisbehr.de/list/book/29
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5367 Posts

Profile of magicfish
This book isn't discussed all that often. It would be great to hear some favourite items from the membership.
I haven't worked through my copy in a long time. Maybe it's time to revisit.
hp
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of hp
Still a lot of tears, I think.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1638 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
It is a fairly large book and not too difficult to work through.
seraph127
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of seraph127
For whatever reason, the item that jumped out at me on my first read-through was "No-Saliva Vanish".
There are many tricks, and many effects, but rarely a Grand Effect. There are many entertainers, but few real magicians. Many technicians, but few artists who use their art to explore their vision. - Derren Brown, Absolute Magic
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4103 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2018, seraph127 wrote:
For whatever reason, the item that jumped out at me on my first read-through was "No-Saliva Vanish".

You just gotta love some of the names he gave his many moves over the years. Smile
Cancer Sux

Smile Smile
seraph127
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of seraph127
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2018, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2018, seraph127 wrote:

You just gotta love some of the names he gave his many moves over the years. Smile

Yep. I guess if I published as much stuff as Marlo, I'd have the h*ll of a time coming up with trick names my dang self.

It's kind of a neat trick, BTW.
There are many tricks, and many effects, but rarely a Grand Effect. There are many entertainers, but few real magicians. Many technicians, but few artists who use their art to explore their vision. - Derren Brown, Absolute Magic
Terry Miller
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Terry Miller
A great introduction to Marlo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Marlo Without Tears (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL