The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Secure Your Approval Document (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2148 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
In my email spam filter. I'm sure many members have received similar type "scam" messages in the past.

Does anyone really fall for this nonsense?

Quote:
Mrs.Melania Trump <######.@yacht.ocn.ne.jp>

Welcome to the first lady Melania Trump Office.
Good Day

I am Mrs Melania Trump this is to officially inform you that your overdue payment from west Africa Benin Republic total sum of ($3.5 million dollars) three million five hundred thousand US dollars is currently here in my office white house Washington DC and the funds will be delivered to you as soon as you get back to this office and comply with the requirement as needed to deliver your total fund to you as well.

Your Home address and your cell phone number is highly needed to complete this delivering to you as well, bear in mind that is the only office been in charge of delivering your fund to you due to the regard to my husband Mr Donald Trump.

And you will have to pay the sum of $50.00 usd to the federal ministry of finance Benin Republic to enable them secure the Approval Document and send it over to you before your fund will be delivered to you.

You are advised to comply with the instructions from this office & every information as you will need to contact the federal ministry of Finance Benin Republic will be given to you from this office to avoid any kind of mistake.

Finally this fee $50 is only money you will send on this, but I Melania Trump will advise you to stop any contact from Africa because your fund with them are now with me, and be-careful the way you send Money to people over there in Africa especially Benin Republic and Nigeria. Now if you can work with me delicately and have your fund, be warn and know that things are hard this time so there is no way for you to be sending your hard social security money to them or you weekly pension.

Here below is the details of federal ministry of Finance Benin Republic for the Approval Document

RECEIVER NAME...........ALEX META
COUNTRY..........BENIN REPUBLIC / COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION.........FINAL
TEXT ANSWER........PAYMENT
SENDER NAME............

Thanks
Regard
Peterson
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Peterson
Is it 1993 again?

Bdw. If I pay you 25$ will you give me 1,5 million back?

Edit:

I think the investment type of scam is much much better. I mean the one where you send different advice on currency to a lot of people and repeat it only with the group that was under your successful advice. So at the end you have a list of people whom you advised the right thing 5 times in a row.

But hey, if people are still using this one it seems that it still works.
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1572 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
Anyone who thinks this is a scam is the real sucker! I sent my $50 in last week and my 3.5 million was deposited yesterday! So long you turkeys, I'm outta here!

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2821 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2018, JasonEngland wrote:
Anyone who thinks this is a scam is the real sucker! I sent my $50 in last week and my 3.5 million was deposited yesterday! So long you turkeys, I'm outta here!

Jason

Me thinks you are delusional.... lol However, if you are ready to really be outta here, we have some two for one deals and a tandem burial with a stranger option at the Death Emporium.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2148 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2018, JasonEngland wrote:
I sent my $50 in last week and my 3.5 million was deposited yesterday! So long you turkeys, I'm outta here!

Jason

Whoa...Before you a take-off, it is customary to pay a 10% finder's fee to the person who presented this deal to you.

Please check your email for my invoice of $350,000.00.

I don't doubt your integrity, but a cashier's check would be preferable.

Your promptness would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for letting us know you received the 3.5 million.

Smile
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
743 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2148 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2018, Peterson wrote:

I think the investment type of scam is much much better. I mean the one where you send different advice on currency to a lot of people and repeat it only with the group that was under your successful advice. So at the end you have a list of people whom you advised the right thing 5 times in a row.

That's a scam? Are you serious?

***, I just sent my new financial adviser in Slovenia 50K by wire transfer so I can't retrieve the payment. (Thankfully, Jason's cashier's check to me for 350K will probably come in today.)

I think I am going to have to check with Peterson before I make any more currency trading decisions.

By the way, Peterson. Do you have any currency recommendations. How about Bitcoin?

Wait a minute. Isn't this post out of place here? After all, this is The Gambling Spot, isn't it? ...Oh well, "investing" in currencies is gambling, so I guess this post is okay.
Peterson
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Peterson
When it comes to Bitcoin there is a major problem. "Reading the paper" is ok when you switched from cards to bills. You can still mark them, but Bitcoins do not even come in paper. So you need to find a new way. "Reading the bits"?
supremefiction
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of supremefiction
When Jason pops up with something like that I feel as if I am the mark in the big con. Spooky feeling. I mean, yeah, I understand it's supposed to be funny and it is in fact funny. Yet somehow I still get this subconscious mental flicker, like I'm the sucker in a confidence play. Like I should do what he says.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2541 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2018, supremefiction wrote:
When Jason pops up with something like that I feel as if I am the mark in the big con. Spooky feeling. I mean, yeah, I understand it's supposed to be funny and it is in fact funny. Yet somehow I still get this subconscious mental flicker, like I'm the sucker in a confidence play. Like I should do what he says.

FFS! Smile
Barry Allen

"The Rules of the Sleight-of-Hand Artist, are three and all others are vain; the first and second are 'practice', and the third one is 'practice again'.

Edward Victor 1936
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Secure Your Approval Document (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL