We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » How many stacks do you remember? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1666 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Hi Fellows,

Recently I have remembered the Aragon Stack. I used the image system, thus it's rather easy to recall the cards.

But since there are many good tricks which are stack dependent, I'd like to go for 1-2 more stacks.

Is it a good idea to have 3 stack memorized? How many of you memorized more than 1 stack?

Thank you.

Alex Hui
Hong Kong
The Real Way of Magic is to touch the soul of our audience, but not to touch the ego of our soul
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1099 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
You wrote: "there are many good tricks which are stack dependent".
That is very true and I agree 100% with you.

But.....
There are MUCH more tricks that are stack INdependent and that are evenly good, if not better.
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1666 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2018, Waterloophai wrote:
You wrote: "there are many good tricks which are stack dependent".
That is very true and I agree 100% with you.

But.....
There are MUCH more tricks that are stack INdependent and that are evenly good, if not better.

I am greedy and want to perform both types. LOL
The Real Way of Magic is to touch the soul of our audience, but not to touch the ego of our soul
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2531 Posts

Profile of Tom G
I'd be happy with one mem deck. But as Waterloophai said, there's a much larger percentage of mem deck tricks that don't require a certain stack to need to learn a second or third deck for a few effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » How many stacks do you remember? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL