We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Mic Holder used by Ventriloquist Jerry Goodspeed ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abbeylane
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
I recently saw Ventriloquist Jerry Goodspeed perform. He was great!

Does anyone know the microphone holder he uses? Brand name? Where I can get one? His contact info?

Thanks!
debjit
View Profile
Regular user
India
134 Posts

Profile of debjit
Do you have any image or video of him using the mic you're referring to? Or maybe you can directly message him and ask about the mic.
Mark Williams
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, Nevada
437 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Quote:
On Aug 15, 2018, debjit wrote:
Do you have any image or video of him using the mic you're referring to? Or maybe you can directly message him and ask about the mic.

Not sure if this is the microphone being discussed...however, I did find this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMGNsVGJArE

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Brian Ross
View Profile
New user
United States
4 Posts

Profile of Brian Ross
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2018, abbeylane wrote:
I recently saw Ventriloquist Jerry Goodspeed perform. He was great!

Does anyone know the microphone holder he uses? Brand name? Where I can get one? His contact info?

Thanks!

Hi, I just joined the forums and I happened to run across this thread!

I'm an audio engineer, if you show me an image or video I can probably identify the mic or at the very least get you in the ballpark.

I had a look at the video posted by Mark and if you're referring to Jerry's headset that one is fairly old, I can point you to some better options depending on what you need, especially for wireless. If you're talking about the mic on a stand in front of the dummy, I couldn't get a good look at it but it's probably a Shure Beta (or SM) 58, and if it isn't it should be Smile
- Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Mic Holder used by Ventriloquist Jerry Goodspeed ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL