The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Trying to find an old episode (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
260 Posts

Profile of Shikina
I remember an episode from several year's back now (I believe Craig was still on the show) where the guys featured a giveaway of a fake finger and a demo of an effect to do with it whereby a performer meshes his hands together and brings them to his mouth before "biting" off one of the interlocked digits. Does anybody have a clue which episode this was? Thanks for your help!
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2018, Shikina wrote:
I remember an episode from several year's back now (I believe Craig was still on the show) where the guys featured a giveaway of a fake finger and a demo of an effect to do with it whereby a performer meshes his hands together and brings them to his mouth before "biting" off one of the interlocked digits. Does anybody have a clue which episode this was? Thanks for your help!

Here it is for you Shikina. Justin Floms-Finger Trick, using 2x vernet sixth finger gimmicks

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
260 Posts

Profile of Shikina
Thanks Graham!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Found it on YouTube under - Murphy's Magic Free Trick Friday Justin Flom Finger .
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
I found an interesting item purchased from Tannen's that was buried in a drawer!

IT is called ACCU - Numbers

it was sold with in a clear round package with 10 small plastic tiles. Don't remember what it cost.....

I'm sure the staff of Tannens will remember the item. Please, if you have info let me know....and maybe we can help each other.

I lived in Philly, and periodically went to Tannens on the week-ends.
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2018, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Found it on YouTube under - Murphy's Magic Free Trick Friday Justin Flom Finger .

I can not find this anywhere.

Does anybody have a link to Justin Flom’s finger trick?

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Trying to find an old episode (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL