The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Turner The Midas Touch (54 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I believe all shipments were sent registered.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Olivier7
View Profile
New user
London
60 Posts

Profile of Olivier7
Havent received either.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3066 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I recieved yesterday in US
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Hoping California gets a copy today lol
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Mine still hasn't arrived - can't wait for it
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Nothing here in Cali yet either.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Have a show May 8th, praying this baby arrives in good time before that.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Finally got to see this. This is now replacing the middle section of my PK Touches sequence from my show I've been doing the last five years.

It's so devious, the verbal subtleties that Pete has slowly tipped to me over the years have finally fallen into place in this manuscript.

This has taken my PK touches game to a whole new level easily.

I'll be doing a weekly vlog on PK Touches in a few weeks, I'm going to pick up D'Angelo's Touches too to discuss and talk about my experiences seeing the works of Banacheck, McCleod, Pete, Patrick Redford and a few other folks with interesting takes.

*Spoiler Alert*

I will not be teaching methods, so exposure police...chill...I'll be focusing on the elements that I think make them theatrically interesting then without exposure what I like and dislike about the workings.

I'm really excited to discuss this one because I will also be talking briefly about my touches as well, which strangely enough, have a similar vibe to a subtlety from Midas without knowing Pete was doing the aforementioned.

See You Soon,
-Jacob
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Still waiting on mine in new york.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2018, elimagic wrote:

I was under the impression that Peter shipped mine to me also to New York on April 6th, but I still have not received it. Can it take more than two weeks to receive a small package in New York that was mailed in England?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2018, magicinsight wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2018, elimagic wrote:

I was under the impression that Peter shipped mine to me also to New York on April 6th, but I still have not received it. Can it take more than two weeks to receive a small package in New York that was mailed in England?

Yes
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Yeah I'm still waiting. If by the end of next week it's not here, I'll contact Pete
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Same here...nothing arrived...no answer to emails! annoying
devaind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of devaind
How can I get this one I have mailed Peter but have not heard from him
Can someone send me more details of contacting Peter
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Ok, postman just brought it...yeih Smile
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
432 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
Someone would think that Turner has a name big enough to sell a 100 units in almost a month.
Weirdly enough Peter announced on Facebook that he still got a few units.
One thing in common with all his announcements was that none of them was specific in numbers.
It is always a few units lol

MP

PS. I predict that after this comment there will be a reply that he finally sold out
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of swood
I'm sure it's easier to say a few are left than to go count every time, especially if he's replying when he's not at home. I believe that there have also been some people that asked for one to be put aside but then ducked out. At the moment Pete is releasing things himself, which usually takes a bit longer to sell out, and he sometimes holds a few back for lectures etc. I saw him on Friday and I know that he is down to a handful left. I'm sure that it won't be much longer before they are all gone.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I've heard from Peter mine was at least shipped. Just waiting on the tracking info but I suspect anyday now Smile
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2018, swood wrote:
I'm sure it's easier to say a few are left than to go count every time, especially if he's replying when he's not at home. I believe that there have also been some people that asked for one to be put aside but then ducked out. At the moment Pete is releasing things himself, which usually takes a bit longer to sell out, and he sometimes holds a few back for lectures etc. I saw him on Friday and I know that he is down to a handful left. I'm sure that it won't be much longer before they are all gone.

Did you get to make my inquiry to Peter when you spoke to him? Smile He didn't get back to me one Messenger or E-mail and I don't want to be that one person that's being naggy Smile
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of swood
As promised, I did that - but I believed that you were going to message him (and Adam) again which I also told him. I can (and will) mention it again when I speak to him but I'm really not involved in that one, so emailing him and Adam is definitely the best way to see if any are left. (I can't tell whether your post means you didn't get an initial response, or after you emailed again - pm me if you want.) Thanks, Steve.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Turner The Midas Touch (54 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL