The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Turner The Midas Touch (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3352 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On May 8, 2018, Tempesta wrote:
After reading this and reflecting, I have to say that this is the kind of secret that really does need to be protected. Like Peter says in other publications, it's not so much the method as it is the script that makes this really really special. I know that sounds sketchy, but the Midas Touch is truly one of those effects in which the script evolves the method into something totally different.

It would be a sad, sad day for this to be pirated or mistreated amongst those whom Peter chose to share it with.

||sean ||

The number of phases you get out of this, the subtlety of the power of things unspoken, and how it completely cleans itself up in the end is brilliant.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1480 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Almost two months now and I still haven't received this in Canada.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1331 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On May 17, 2018, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Almost two months now and I still haven't received this in Canada.

Message Peter on Facebook
tomd
View Profile
Elite user
472 Posts

Profile of tomd
Pete sorted me out after not receiving anything.. Canadian postal service strikes again.

I agree with previous thoughts, this takes verbal linguistics to the next level. I read a bit on public transport this morning, and said "!@#$ me, genius" at one of the first verbal subtleties, got a few stares from strangers.

Well worth the long wait.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1033 Posts

Profile of 252life
Starting a show in a few minutes for a couple hundred psychiatrists at a convention.
This is my planned closer Smile
tomd
View Profile
Elite user
472 Posts

Profile of tomd
How did it go? Smile
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1033 Posts

Profile of 252life
Lol place ended up being ridiculously loud. So, it didn’t unfortunately.
Best laid plans and all that
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1346 Posts

Profile of MDantes
That happened to me the first couple times I set out to practice this (you know, before a formal show.) Nevertheless, I found a suitable time and place. And it is awesome. Making sure everyone can hear you and understands the effect helps tremendously. Keep on keeping on.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1346 Posts

Profile of MDantes
If you want a gimmickless, surefire and stunning routine that you can do and a moments notice (given the performing conditions, like most routines) you will truly love this.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1033 Posts

Profile of 252life
Pete’s seriously raised the bar lately.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
searching for the Magic Rainbow in
1500 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
My friend also waited for months and it does not arrive in the mail made me stand behind the fence to push the buy button at this moment.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag
Hong Kong made a page in FISM history in 2015, 2nd runner up in Parlour (Henry Harrius) & Card (Kelvin Chow)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Turner The Midas Touch (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL