The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Any idea who sells.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
...Bicycle stock, printed cards with mis-matched indexes....say a jack of hearts with a club on the opposite corner. There is a place in the UK that will custom print but the shipping is ridiculous.

Individually made or a deck of selected gaff cards that includes one is fine. I'd normally go with Martini but I want printed, not split and I don't think he does that.

What say you?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Does the exact card matter? as... can it be an A/D with a 2/C pip on one index? Also, are you just looking for a couple for yourself or are you looking for mass production to release an effect?
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Doc Willie
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Doc Willie
The 52 to 1 deck has cards divided down the middle.
DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
Thanks for responding, guys.

PD,
Actually, the card doesn't so much matter and I only need one or two to play with an idea. I am not planning on marketing anything.

Doc,
I need miss indexed corners without a noticeable half and half split.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Any idea who sells.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL