The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Half dollar shell (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicdave56
View Profile
Regular user
Chesterfield, MO
183 Posts

Profile of magicdave56
Does anyone's know of any dvds on the Half dollar shell ?
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1805 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
The L&L "World's Greatest Magic - Expanded Shells" covers a lot of routines.
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
858 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
Magicdave56:

There's also ShellRaiser from Troy Hooser. https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=42210

Available at many dealers. The DVD itself is good but get yourself a good quality shell.

Doug
Why.So.Serious?
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Why.So.Serious?
Yes, those 2 dvds mentioned above are great. But if you want to to add a flipper coin to your routines. There are other great dvds that covers both shell and flipper coin. For example, Total Destruction Vol. 1-3 by Troy Hooser, Metal Vol.1-3 by Eric Jones.
Why.So.Serious?
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Why.So.Serious?
David Roth Expert Coin Magic Made Easy Vol.9 is another great one!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8127 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Great advice here, 56... Smile

A sh**l is a wonderful thing to have for a bit of impossible coin magic. Smile

And speaking of "impossible," I'd like to suggest one of the greatest routine's using this ever devised, Roth's "Super Clean Coins Across" (aka "Sh**l Coins Across"). It's just an amazing piece of coin magic, and so is one of the only things I use the gaff for...It's just perfect, complete and just about all you need to absolutely amaze and truly entertain people. David Roth's work is always so well thought out and fun to present. Smile

*And you can't beat this... Smile
http://llepub.com/index.php?main_page=pr......s_id=666
*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4625 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I have some shell stuff on my Coinjurering DVD ! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston MO
1404 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
I think he covers that in the world greatest magic dvd
tejinajoka
View Profile
New user
UK
24 Posts

Profile of tejinajoka
Whilst I like DVD's I end up writing out by hand the bones of the effect, for this reason I prefer books. The Roth version of coins across is great and although I am interested in other versions this is the one I mostly use. The Coins across are on page 62 of David Roth's Expert coin magic book by Richard Kaufman
If it's worth doing it's worth doing well. Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield (U.K.) in 1746
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1805 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2018, Mb217 wrote:
*And you can't beat this... Smile
http://llepub.com/index.php?main_page=pr......s_id=666

Dang! Currently on sale for only $2.00.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4625 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
If your looking for Shell work My 1 st. hard bound Has a lot in it! As do just about any of my Softbound Notes! Smile It is one of the gaffs I like most! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
tejinajoka
View Profile
New user
UK
24 Posts

Profile of tejinajoka
I have just bought Shell Raiser by Troy Hooser, what a shame he does not say the free [ included is OK for practice only, and to say it's worth $25 is a joke. Buy a decent quality [ and throw the bit of tin included in the trash. I note he does not use the free [ as he performs. I think this DVD is OK but seems dated to me and possibly taken from a VHS/BETAMAX tape.
If it's worth doing it's worth doing well. Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield (U.K.) in 1746
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Half dollar shell (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL