The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Paul Brook - Mentalism - Promo 2018 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
571 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Hi Everyone Smile

Thought I would share my latest mentalism promo with you all.

I mainly work in the corporate mentalism market and this video is geared towards that sector.

Also, with shorter attention spans ever on the increase, the production company and I decided to focus solely on the reveal of the effect followed by the reaction, rather than the entire mentalism process, as this allows more effects to be condensed into a shorter amount of time. There was also a vested interest in making each of the reveals a different form of media instead of having the revelations all happening on business cards or paper.

With that in mind hope you enjoy it:

Paul Brook - Mind Play - Promo 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0FWdWq_1jU

Would be interested in hearing your thoughts and happy to discuss Smile

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

NEW - Cool Beans Multiple effect mentalism that fits right in your pocket Smile

Ask Paul Podcast A mentalism and magic podcast where you control the content Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Paul Brook - Mentalism - Promo 2018 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL