The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Aartee Rupesh (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

top_illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
USA
146 Posts

Profile of top_illusionist
Has anyone seen this illusion designer's work live?

https://aarteeillusionsystems.com/category/illusion-design/
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I could not find anywhere on that website that says he is a builder. If all he is, is a designer, the builder and illusionist has the final design changes. He shows a lot, but nothing is mentioned that any of it is his work. There is a link to Lybrary dot com for a book of designs he published. So that should tell you something about his work.

I doubt, anyone would purchase an illusion, and they pay the heavy shipping rate to their country. He only mentions he has done a lot in his country to change magic illusions.
Sorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Sorcerer
Hi top_illusionist,

I wouldn't call this guy "illusion designer". Four of the twelve "designs" on this link are just computer drawings of illusions published in books by Jim Steinmeyer. His video shows blueprints by Paul Osborne. The bottom photos are Tim Clothier's pics.

Many of the drawings in this web can be seen performed live, but certainly this guy has nothing to do with them. Sorry, he's an arrogant copycat, a fraud...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Aartee Rupesh (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL