The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Tonguing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Keyser
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Keyser
Hello guys , I have a big problem with straight tonguing , I do the reverse tonguing with no problem I can resist the nicotine taste and can even talk while doing it but with straight tonguing it seems so impossible to do ; I do own Mullica's tapes but he doesn't go in depth in it , whenever I try his technique I burn my lips or end up turning off the cigarette with saliva . Help please really need to learn it !
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
20742 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
As Tom Mullica says, you will burn yourself. Practice and dedication is the key, There is only 2 other references Keith Clarks Celebrated Cigarettes by Rice, booklet, and Keith Clark's Encyclopedia of Cigarette Magic, book.

http://www.silkkingmagic.com/Keith%20Cla......0Act.htm

I tried it many years ago, and could not accomplish it. I guess he only advantage is that the inside of the mouth heals very quickly over other parts of the human body.

It is just following a very old saying, Doctor, it hurts when I do this, then don't do that way anymore. That means make adjustments until you find the proper position.

https://www.upstagemagic.com/product/enc......s-clark/
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Keyser
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Keyser
Thanks for the references will definitely check them out , the burns heals fast for me too that's why I don't mind practicing it . hope penguin sells the encyclopedia.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
20742 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2018, Keyser wrote:
Thanks for the references will definitely check them out , the burns heals fast for me too that's why I don't mind practicing it . hope penguin sells the encyclopedia.

Just checked, and it is not listed, Penguin is connected to Murphy Magic wholesaler. The book is published by D. Robbins wholesaler, so that is why I listed the one I found.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Keyser
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Keyser
Hope they'll deliver it in less than 2 weeks since I live in Morocco , penguin has the fastest delivery so far.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Tonguing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL