The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ISOLATED by Kieron Johnson - Signed rubiks in bottle (66 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Michele
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
301 Posts

Profile of Michele
From your link I found your matching cube colour not match the original Isolated cube's colour??
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
It is the same cube, I guess the lighting may be different.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
I couldn't hold out any longer, resitance is futile. So finally had to pick this up and I'm very glad I did.
Great piece of kit (man, I hate that expression, so sorry.)
Packed really well and complete with everything you could want.
Very classy and substantial package you get.

The method is diabolical and the routine with a RD360 (which I own but hadn't found a use for until now - HA) is dead on easy to do, allowing you to just have fun with your presentation.
My only minor grumble was I'm not sure why they chose the cubes and colored stickers that they did. I wish they would have used something similar to the rest of the cube world. Why be an island all by yourself? Different to be different isn't always a wise choice. But oh well, that's a tiny nit to pick.

Overall, a great item and well worth the cost for what I think will be a mind-blowing effect.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 16, 2018, videoman wrote:
I couldn't hold out any longer, resitance is futile. So finally had to pick this up and I'm very glad I did.
Great piece of kit (man, I hate that expression, so sorry.)
Packed really well and complete with everything you could want.
Very classy and substantial package you get.

The method is diabolical and the routine with a RD360 (which I own but hadn't found a use for until now - HA) is dead on easy to do, allowing you to just have fun with your presentation.
My only minor grumble was I'm not sure why they chose the cubes and colored stickers that they did. I wish they would have used something similar to the rest of the cube world. Why be an island all by yourself? Different to be different isn't always a wise choice. But oh well, that's a tiny nit to pick.

Overall, a great item and well worth the cost for what I think will be a mind-blowing effect.

We are so please you and just about everyone else is loving Isolated.

The reason we have to use the cube we do is that not all cubes will work for Isolated, we have to modify them so that everything works as it should which is the worst part of the process, as standard even the cubes we use do not work for the effect.

We are however offering custom services, we can:

Stick your stickers on our cubes so they can match your favourite cube.

Custom patterns for a mixed cube in jar.

Different colour tiles being able to be signed.

In fact anything we can reasonably do if you have a special request all for no extra cost to support customers who want to make this effect there own.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Upon opening the package, I was underwhelmed by the included cubes. They felt lighter, loose, springy, and cheap. The florescent colors looked really strange to me. There was residue oil all over the cubes.

But after playing with the cubes for a few hours, it really grew on me and these became my favorite cubes now!! I love them. I love the colors - bright and vibrant. I love they are so light and springy. They twist so well, feel great in the hands. I wouldn't mind buying a few more.
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Wow SaturnUK! That level of customization to your customers makes me want to purchase a set!! I wish I was based in the UK to take advantage of the level of service you’re offering!

Great release!!
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
singhal5
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of singhal5
Can the cubes provided with isolated purchased separately? I would really like to have the same cubes for all the cube effects. I own perfect square, RD and RD 360. Any information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks! Aashish
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 17, 2018, singhal5 wrote:
Can the cubes provided with isolated purchased separately? I would really like to have the same cubes for all the cube effects. I own perfect square, RD and RD 360. Any information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks! Aashish

Yes they can, here is the link https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......son.html

Quote:
On May 17, 2018, illusioneer wrote:
Wow SaturnUK! That level of customization to your customers makes me want to purchase a set!! I wish I was based in the UK to take advantage of the level of service you’re offering!

Great release!!

We supply worldwide and tax free if outside the EU.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

bpearce
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of bpearce
Do you guys have refills for the cube in jar (gimmick) yet? I’d love to give it out, but don’t want to until I already have some more to replace the one I gave away.
There will always be someone better at some things than you are. There will always be someone worse at some things than you are. All you can really do in the end, is aim to be better than you were yesterday.
bpearce
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of bpearce
Never mind I found the refills. Though it’s a lot of money. 150 pounds is $202.07 US dollars. That’s 52 more than I paid for the trick itself, not to mention the cost of shipping from the UK to the US. Really disappointed and frustrated about that 😑
There will always be someone better at some things than you are. There will always be someone worse at some things than you are. All you can really do in the end, is aim to be better than you were yesterday.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On May 18, 2018, bpearce wrote:
Never mind I found the refills. Though it’s a lot of money. 150 pounds is $202.07 US dollars. That’s 52 more than I paid for the trick itself, not to mention the cost of shipping from the UK to the US. Really disappointed and frustrated about that 😑

You are looking at the price with 20% UK tax, its tax free outside the EU £125 (around $175) and shipping is not expensive either, plus you get 5% towards your next order in points to spend.

A refill will put you back in the same situation before you gave the jar away, it would not be a refill otherwise.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

Mark over at SATURN MAGIC kindly sent me ISOLATED to review and I've been playing with this for about a week.

For those of you still thinking about whether or not this is for you, please see my Official Review.

Enjoy! Smile

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of stookie31
A videographer I met yesterday said she saw someone perform this at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and was the most incredible thing she had ever seen.

The magi also gave it away.

Kudos to you bro!
mindcontroller
View Profile
Regular user
Inside your Head!
175 Posts

Profile of mindcontroller
Nice effect, clever method! But.... does not teach you to make up your own cubes in jars as giveaways. And if you do want to give them away, the refills work out at £37.50 each and you have to buy in packs of four. Or you could simply buy the specific cube needed (not all will work, eg a regular Rubik cube cannot be crammed in the jars) from China for £3 delivered, or £15 from Saturn and get the Jar from Sainsburys for £1.50 little bit of DIY needed but for such an expensive outlay for initial purchase, they should have taught how to make your own up as giveaways. Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but well, it has now if not Smile
mindcontroller
View Profile
Regular user
Inside your Head!
175 Posts

Profile of mindcontroller
Just to clarify previous comment, if you are gonna get someone to personalise the cube, then you expect to give it to them, but not at £37.50 each. Although once you buy the initial purchase, you should be able to make your own up with a bit of research. I have been making cubes in jars for years, so doddle when you know. Great trick though!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On May 20, 2018, stookie31 wrote:
A videographer I met yesterday said she saw someone perform this at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and was the most incredible thing she had ever seen.

The magi also gave it away.

Kudos to you bro!

Thanks dude that’s wicked to hear
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On May 19, 2018, Steve Brooks wrote:
Hey gang,

Mark over at SATURN MAGIC kindly sent me ISOLATED to review and I've been playing with this for about a week.

For those of you still thinking about whether or not this is for you, please see my Official Review.

Enjoy! Smile

Thanks Steve wicked review

---
eetu
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of eetu
This is also how I feel about this package. Performances that leave people with a souvenir allow laypeople to really keep a connection to the magic experience they had. A quick explanation of the modus operandi to make a cube in the jar would have avoided coming back systematically for buying recharges, when performing the effect regularly. This is a bit like the old saying, giving a fish to eat or learning to fish to someone who is hungry. It would have been a nice touch, to give this option to the one willing to put the time in the arts and crafts.
The trick is however very unique.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Here is a question I have not seen asked...if ya give the jar and cube away, and the spectator takes it home and breaks the jar, does he find a normal, regular Rubik's Cube? Or is the secret revealed? Just curious...

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ISOLATED by Kieron Johnson - Signed rubiks in bottle (66 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL