The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A Touch of Voodoo (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of Station10
I'm pleased to announce a new release from Blind Eye Magi . . . A Touch of Voodoo!

Explore the back streets of New Orleans and see if the legends and myths of the famed Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau are true . . . do you dare see if you can conjure up her soul?

Present a haunting tale to your spectators of a nightly encounter in the French Quarters that borders on the supernatural.

included is 5 high quality cards depicting Marie Laveau and four voodoo symbols, a velvet carrying bag and complete script and instructions.

You can visit www.blindeyemagi.com for more information or pm me here or on facebook (search for Blind Eye Magi and then like and follow!)
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of Station10
I apologize if there wasn't enough description, I don't want to give away too much of what it is but basically you are telling a tale of a mysterious encounter you experienced when you visited Bourbon Street in New Orleans. You are led off to a small shack where an old creole woman tells you the tale of the famed New Orleans Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau. She hands you a packet that contains the 4 cards with voodoo sigils on them. As you recount the story and the legend of being able to summon the spirit of Laveau to help cast a spell she suddenly reappears among the sigils.

At the end of the routine she has vanished just as quickly as she appeared and you think it may have just been a dream or hallucination until you turn the cards over and show that they now have the mark of the Voodoo Queen on each one.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

~ Alfred Tennyson
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Much, better on description ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
John:
I have some questions:
Do we need some cards manipulation skills to make the effect work?
What is the material of the cards?
Regards
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of Station10
There are a couple of easy card sleights that you would need to do but hey are not difficult to do. The cards are made out of 330 gsm German card stock with an extra smooth finish and are very durable.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

~ Alfred Tennyson
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of Station10
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

~ Alfred Tennyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A Touch of Voodoo (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL