The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mathieu Bich - Shaken (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
Friends are greetings to all! Perhaps someone can give a review of this trick. Thank you for your help!

In this effect, you'll invite a spectator to place a deck of cards in a paper bag. Then, they will shake, shuffle, and drop the cards onto table. The cards that land facing up will be removed and the process will be repeated until there are only two or three cards left.

For the last shuffle, the spectator will drop the cards onto table and you'll invite him to choose a card that is facing up. The card they select will be the one you predicted !

Nice trick to have in your bag for an improptu stage act... Smile
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4La3lVwK0o
It seems Kobayashi - came out earlier with its effect. It would be interesting to compare these two tricks. Please, somebody. Smile
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mathieu Bich - Shaken (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL