The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Potter and Potter May 2018 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Bones
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
Some beautiful items at this next Potter auction.
A first edition of EATCT, some of Junior's old dice, some of Juniors dice tools - and a whole lot of Will and Finck trimmers and Faro accessories.

Download the catalog and drool:

https://potterauctions.com/pdf/Catalog_060_web.pdf
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2148 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Breathtaking and a dazzling array of collectible items from a previous era...the golden age of gambling chicanery. A literal testimonial of human ingenuity designed to deceive one's fellow man.

However, I prefer to say "I salivated" rather than "drooled." (It sounds more "dignified" that way...I think?)
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1572 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
Bones! What are you doing?

Only a fool would create competition for himself (or me).

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
Geez, I must be losin' it ... sorry Jason!

Hopefully the pieces I want don't catch anybody else's eye (including yours!) Smile
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
I have been looking at this one too, some really nice stuff. I may even have to take a run down there for the preview.

Does anyone here know Bob Rosenberger?
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1572 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
I've known him for over a decade and was on his mailing list at one time. We're not close but I've met him on a few occasions.

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Thanks Jason. I was wondering if there was a way to get additional info on an item directly from Mr Rosenberger, but I was able to figure it out from the pictures.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Potter and Potter May 2018 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL