The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Revive - Ultra visual, super practical, 360degree Torn & Restored (50 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
2792 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
It was addressed on an earlier page. They said it can be used with biz cards. So that will open up endless possibilities for magic.
Why call it common sense when it's so rare ?
Tarik Flash
View Profile
Inner circle
2410 Posts

Profile of Tarik Flash
I personally don’t think the illiusion will work anywhere near as well with business cards imho Tarik 🙂
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1185 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I think that would depend on what is printed on the business card, wouldn't it?

Quote:
On May 24, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
I personally don’t think the illiusion will work anywhere near as well with business cards imho Tarik 🙂
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
~Albert Einstein
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Hi all.
Has anyone had an issue with purchasing this via Paypal? Upon completing the usual PayPal processes, I then click continue and that click takes me back to Illusionist's site which prompts me to purchase the download with no acknowledgment that I'd just done so.
The purchase does not show on my PayPal account so it seems something is going wrong when connecting to Illusionist.

I've tried Emailing them via their contact form, however, I then I get a 'Warning' that hackers may be attempting to steal info etc... and I'm prompted "back to safety"
Very confusing and frustrating as I'm very aware as we all are, that Illusionist is a safe trusted site.
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Quote:
On May 24, 2018, Bad jelly wrote:
Hi all.
Has anyone had an issue with purchasing this via Paypal? Upon completing the usual PayPal processes, I then click continue and that click takes me back to Illusionist's site which prompts me to purchase the download with no acknowledgment that I'd just done so.
The purchase does not show on my PayPal account so it seems something is going wrong when connecting to Illusionist.

I've tried Emailing them via their contact form, however, I then I get a 'Warning' that hackers may be attempting to steal info etc... and I'm prompted "back to safety"
Very confusing and frustrating as I'm very aware as we all are, that Illusionist is a safe trusted site.

Ignore the above post please I've just sorted it out with them. Smile
Tarik Flash
View Profile
Inner circle
2410 Posts

Profile of Tarik Flash
Yes I agree Kaliix but also the special substance may also not work out the same coming from a business card . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Revive - Ultra visual, super practical, 360degree Torn & Restored (50 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL