The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Revive - Ultra visual, super practical, 360degree Torn & Restored (57 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
5812 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 25, 2018, Chessmann wrote:
Quote:
On May 25, 2018, pegasus wrote:
What’s Baseball?
Smile

Here's the trading card equivalent for you blokes and mates Smile

They probably don’t cheat at Baseball though. Lol
Zauberman
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
If someone found a source and way to make large quantities of the required pixie dust...and a way of applying it, such that you could easily make one per minute....what should one do with the information.

I'm in no way saying I have this info (or not) but this is an open forum, plus releasing the info reveals exactly the method and how the trick is done. Which should be the property of the creator, I would think.

Just wondering. However ;-)
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
813 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Quote:
On May 25, 2018, Zauberman wrote:
If someone found a source and way to make large quantities of the required pixie dust...and a way of applying it, such that you could easily make one per minute....what should one do with the information.

I'm in no way saying I have this info (or not) but this is an open forum, plus releasing the info reveals exactly the method and how the trick is done. Which should be the property of the creator, I would think.

Just wondering. However ;-)

The creator of the effect could be notified and he could
share it as an add on video like he did with the other tips. Or you could PM me and let me know. I wont share it. Promise.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
416 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Post in Secret Sessions forum ?
Zauberman
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
Yes, I thought of the secret forum...but still revealing a trick that is not mine. I may shoot a vid and have it viewable to only those who I give the link. Still, it is not mine to give away.

Of course that's only if I do have the info.
deanr201
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of deanr201
I would send Duane a message with your findings. If you have findings of course.
Zauberman
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
Quote:
On May 26, 2018, deanr201 wrote:
I would send Duane a message with your findings. If you have findings of course.

Yes, I think that's the way to go. I'll send my method findings next week and if it's deemed practical, the creator can pass the info if desired.

Took some R&D, trying substitutes, and laying awake at nite thinking of a solution.....til an idea hit me....and it works marvelous. Simple and fast!

The truth is out there Smile
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1073 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On May 26, 2018, Zauberman wrote:
Quote:
On May 26, 2018, deanr201 wrote:

Yes, I think that's the way to go. I'll send my method findings next week and if it's deemed practical, the creator can pass the info if desired.

Took some R&D, trying substitutes, and laying awake at nite thinking of a solution.....til an idea hit me....and it works marvelous. Simple and fast!

The truth is out there Smile

Can’t wait to hear about the update!
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
INDIA & USA
5004 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
In the video Duane tells you how to bring the gimmick into play with a little bit of misdirection. Smile I think with a slight modification to the working of this part of the effect, no misdirection is needed. Place the torn-n-stapled card on top of the deck facedown and then at a second thought just say 'Oh, let's get your signature on the torn card' and then you simply turnover the card right under the nose of the spectator ready for the spectator to put his signatures on. And with that you are all set for the next phase of the effect. I have purposely skipped the card positioning part. For those who have the effect this should be easy to understand.

And finally, when you are about to handover the restored-n-stapled card to the spectator, don't forget to sign the card with date, time, contact number and your name in brackets under your signature. You will THEN be remembered for times to come and you might also get a few gigs through the spectator. Smile Smile

Next tip to follow soon . . . see you soon. Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
deanr201
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of deanr201
Looking forward to the update!

And what a good tip ustaad!
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
INDIA & USA
5004 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
. . . next tip as promised. Smile

This is for those who don't have the time nor the patience; Or for those who are facing much difficulty in making the gimmick, but would still like to perform this wonderful effect. For this I need to send you Downststairs. Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Revive - Ultra visual, super practical, 360degree Torn & Restored (57 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL