The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The spectator who doesn't cooperate (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
prg
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of prg
I know this is kind of obvious, but it isn't really "rude" or evidence of being a "heckler" simply because the spectator puts the card back in the deck in a location you weren't hoping for.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1182 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2018, prg wrote:
I know this is kind of obvious, but it isn't really "rude" or evidence of being a "heckler" simply because the spectator puts the card back in the deck in a location you weren't hoping for.

Yes, this is quite true. My original post was about a guy who really didn't think he was being rude or inappropriate. He was not a heckler, he just didn't want to "follow the rules". Another example would be a spectator who would look at a card he shouldn't be looking at... perhaps with curiosity being the only motive. I don't believe the magician's response should be revenge at all. My favorite type magicians are those who find the magic happening to them and are engaged in it with the audience. Lynn
kShepher
View Profile
Regular user
Washington, DC
152 Posts

Profile of kShepher
This is a great thread from experienced people.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The spectator who doesn't cooperate (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL