The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blink by Looch (69 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1383 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
I have ordered one and really look forward to working with it.

But I need to say now that this thread has suddenly crossed WAY over the line into method and needs to be rshifted to Inner Thoughts, a.s.a.p.

George.
Marko Ragnos
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Marko Ragnos
I think anybody can understand what the method is. Except laymans. And it's ok.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1383 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Marko:

You and I do not make the Café's policies. I was requesting that, in this case, the policy be enforced.

If you have reasons to believe that the policy is unjust, petition the Café staff.

George
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of David Numen
What do you feel is the problem George? I mean, we have a thread on the "Complete Peek Wallet" so it can't be use of the word peek. The link shows a video whereby anyone who knows anything about such wallets can pretty much work out what must be going on. I don't see anything that is spoiled on this thread that otherwise wouldn't be spoiled by virtue of blurb and advertising. This is actually one of the most refreshing threads on any product in that there's completely full disclosure from Looch so you can make an informed decision. Moving the thread downstairs limits the market (and this does not appear to be a limited edition product) and would be unfair to Looch. And I can't see a thread discussing this NOT mentioning the necessary.

It's not about the policy being unjust it's about a lack of foresight and insight leading to knee jerk reactions to "better take this downstairs lads, ssshhh". Ridiculous.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blink by Looch (69 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL