The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blink by Looch (145 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
1926 Posts

Profile of NeilS
For those who have Blinkers, I have come up with an idea for an additional use. It's on the Blink forum or send me a PM.
Dannyflek
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Dannyflek
I have this but not sure blinkers are necessary as I actually thought of that when I received it and made my own as it seemed an obvious improvement adding another layer .
Great wallet by the way Smile
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3234 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2018, NeilS wrote:
For those who have Blinkers, I have come up with an idea for an additional use. It's on the Blink forum or send me a PM.

Your idea is lovely Neil
Smile
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3234 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2018, Dannyflek wrote:
I have this but not sure blinkers are necessary as I actually thought of that when I received it and made my own as it seemed an obvious improvement adding another layer .
Great wallet by the way Smile

Blinkers are an optional accessory and not a necessity. They are a simple additional layer custom made for BLINK. Smile Im currently rocking the green on in mine! Smile
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1269 Posts

Profile of aligator
I don't have this as I generally don't use peeks. However, someone I trust has advised that this is an excellent peek and well worth the investment if peeks are part of your repertoire.
art85y
View Profile
Veteran user
home-an unremarkable spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy
319 Posts

Profile of art85y
Does it do anything else? Or am I the only person who thinks £100 is a bit much for a peek wallet?
Use the FORCE Luke.
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1538 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
You probably shouldn't buy it then?
-+: http://store.dmcmagic.com :+-

PREORDER for the next generation of the DMC ELITES marked deck available now - don't miss out!
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1269 Posts

Profile of aligator
It does not do anything else as far as I know. It is a business card case, not a wallet.
otreboR
View Profile
Loyal user
The Netherlands
203 Posts

Profile of otreboR
I am interested in this product, but have a few questions.

At this moment I use my Lookout Wallet for drawing duplications. I let the spectator make a drawing on my businesscard and let them put it inside the Lookout Wallet while my back is turned.
When the spectator is done, I take the wallet and put a rubber band around the wallet. While doing this I have to take my peek.
I love my wallet, but sometimes the angle for the peek isn't perfect and I don't always have enough time to really check the drawing.

Now my questions about the Blink Wallet.
Can I use this wallet for drawing duplications? (is there enough peekspace to see a drawing?)
Can I let the spectator put the businesscard into the wallet while my back is turned? If so, is it clear for the spectator where to put the business card?
Dannyflek
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Dannyflek
Yes to all of the above Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blink by Looch (145 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL