The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Magic 4 Less (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvilClown
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
I know that this may not be the right forum to post about an individual dealer but I am not sure of a better one in the Café for this. If this should go somewhere else, I apologize.

Have any of you had recent dealings with this dealer, Magic 4 Less, who is based out of Utah?

I purchased $70 worth of books in mid-May. While not the fastest shipper (shipped 4 days after ordering), I figured that was the trade-off for the great price I paid and I was ok with that. I received everything as expected. All good.

I placed another order about a week later for about $130. Nothing. No shipment notifications. Nothing received. I have emailed a few times. No response. I have called. Never gotten a live person to answer. Usually, I get a voicemail is full message. I was able to leave a voicemail once. No response.

It has been 24 days since I placed the second order. At this point, I have started a dispute through PayPal, so while irritated, I am not too worried about losing my money. Obviously, I am highly unlikely to do business with this dealer again unless he can demonstrate to me some sort of real extenuating one-time freak circumstance, which I doubt because promotional emails have continued unabated over this period. I am more interested in trying to find out if others on the Café use this dealer and if so, was my experience a total outlier or is this dealer a known “problem child” in the magic world.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Magic 4 Less (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL