The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Well, this is news. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2649 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I guess my license is passé now;

http://www.riaclu.org/news/post/providen......lement-o

This still doesn’t get me back on the Hasbro Playground, as that’s owned by the Roger Williams Park Zoo Corporation.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2649 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Here’s another article with a little more detail.

http://riaclu.org/news/post/aclu-sues-pr......n-public
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
drmolarmagic
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn NY
60 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
It really great to see these victories around the country, too bad it has to come to this......
I hope over the years there will be enough of these cases to develop a larger policy across state lines
thanks for the link
I'm adding Providence RI to my list of places to stop and Busk in my travels
Bruce
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2649 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Let me know where you go. I still don’t think there’s a lot of foot traffic for magicians outside of Thayer Street, but I could be wrong.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Well, this is news. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL