We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Warning¡¡¡ The Magic Attic (magic shop England) FRAUD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcss
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of jcss
Here I leave my bad experience with a magic shop called The Magic Attic at 178 Kingston Road North End Portsmouth Hants.
The website of this store is www.themagicattic.co.uk
Order placed on May 18. 15 days later, after checking that my order appears on the web in "pending" status,
I send an email asking about my package and the shipping number.
A man named Darren Holden answers me telling me to be patient.
I send another email saying that I want the tracking number and until today without an answer.
Claims to Paypal and this man is dedicated to sending PayPal false tracking numbers.
Paypal is reviewing all the documentation.
It is a shame that stores of the profession are dedicated to deceiving their clients.
Take note.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13410 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Thanks for the warning! I just ran into them a couple days ago on the web, but I didn't order anything.

And now I WON'T. Not never. Not ever.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
The AMAZING and COMMERCIAL Chair Test
10655 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2018, jcss wrote:
Here I leave my bad experience with a magic shop called The Magic Attic at 178 Kingston Road North End Portsmouth Hants.
Order placed on May 18. 15 days later, after checking that my order appears on the web in "pending" status,
I send another email saying that I want the tracking number and until today without an answer.
Claims to Paypal and this man is dedicated to sending PayPal false tracking numbers.
It is a shame that stores of the profession are dedicated to deceiving their clients.
Take note.

So PayPal said the shop has been sending PayPal false tracking numbers? PayPal told you this about this shop?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
jcss
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of jcss
Yes, the seller sent false tracking numbers. Paypal has already returned the money.

Quote:
On Jun 17, 2018, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2018, jcss wrote:
Take note.

So PayPal said the shop has been sending PayPal false tracking numbers? PayPal told you this about this shop?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Warning¡¡¡ The Magic Attic (magic shop England) FRAUD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL