The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Please help with Wizard's Manual purchase (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yiorgos
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Yiorgos
Dear friends
On Christmas Day last year I ordered The Wizard's Manual by Doc Hilford from the website that sells his products http://www.ientertainer.net/store/docc-h......s-manual
Although I was able to access the download aspect of the purchase I never received the book. I contacted the ientertainer website and they wrote back telling me that they forwarded the message to Doc Hilford and that he will answer me when he has the time. This has never happened. I also tried to contact Doc Hilford through the Magic Café messaging and still no reply. I wrote more emails to ientertainer and none of them was answered. Do you know if Doc Hilford has changed his email or contact info? Could someone help me to get in contact with him? Did anybody else have a similar problem? What do you suggest I do?
Many thanks for your time!
Yiorgos
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2223 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
If you used PayPal, you should file a claim.
If you used a credit card, call your CC company.
I'm sure you received emails wanting you to buy something since then.
Yiorgos
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Yiorgos
Thank you Sponge. I will do so. Still I find it crazy this kind of experience that such a well known mentalist treats customers like this.
The Hermit
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Many a well known mentalist have done worse. Caveat Emptor on dealing with guys that produce lots of stuff and promote heavily. The Café has hundreds of threads on it - although they have removed many of them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Please help with Wizard's Manual purchase (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL