The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Compromised/ breached (652 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..16..23..30..37..44~45~46 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Karl M has ordered 2 apparently.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, boboswitch wrote:
Ryan,

M*****M**** and the rest of the "conflicted" people posting will never buy your product (and probably are not able). Even if you never sold all of the 100 editions, you are ahead by not selling to them. They are likely post-purchase complainers anyway. Peter said it, that is good enough for me. I'm not a sheep, just an observer of consistently demonstrated excellence. It is entirely possible that M**** is not so M***** at all.

Signed,

Verified Purchaser

Looks like Verified Purchaser skipped Finishing School.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, pegasus wrote:
Karl M has ordered 2 apparently.

Mate, he's been using it since Blackpool, but is more into the business side of things now anyway
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, boboswitch wrote:
Ryan,

M*****M**** and the rest of the "conflicted" people posting will never buy your product (and probably are not able).

What do you mean by Probably Not Able To anyway? That makes no sense. Seems like a bit of an ad hominem to me.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
He means we cannot afford to buy it. We are mere peasants in his eyes.
P.Jane
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of P.Jane
"Should you ever find yourself the victim of other peoples bitterness, remember things could be worse... You could be them."
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, Severingkong wrote:
All I'm saying is that this is 100% illegal and is in breach of the computer misuse act 1990 so use at your own risk. You are basically spying on someone's device without their permission which is illegal. These types of programs are used for business to keep an eye on their employees which would have signed an agreement to know this is the case. Also popular with parents to keep an eye on their kids. There are free online sites you can sign up to do this, without needing to install this on the persons device just send to a website and you're done.

FYI I have not purchased this, so am just basing my comments on IT industry knowledge.

You have no idea what you're actually talking about. As you openly admit.
Yet, you feel obligated to show us all how knowledgeable you are.
Thank you for sharing your amazing intellect, and understanding of the law.
Very considerate of you, and very much appreciated.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Purchased.

btw, I'm also familiar with the (potentially) illegal apps meant for monitoring phones.
For all of his puffing, Severingkong, has obviously little rl experience with them.
If he did, he'd know of the restrictions, and limitations, of them for performance.

This thread started with Peter sharing something that excited him, and deteriorated into hateful trolling.
Kinda sucks.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, TuneHV wrote:
So you got your confirmation but that is still not good enough? This place never ceases to amaze me.

You saying that you read it on Facebook is not the same as the effect author stating it here. There is a huge difference in accountability.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, MazingMandy wrote:
Quote:
So you got your confirmation but that is still not good enough? This place never ceases to amaze me.

You saying that you read it on Facebook is not the same as the effect author stating it here. There is a huge difference in accountability.

No, not when it was the creator of the effect that said it on Facebook
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've seen a discussion from the creator on FB, its definitely not illegal...
I've asked to be banned
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, TuneHV wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, MazingMandy wrote:
Quote:

No, not when it was the creator of the effect that said it on Facebook

So YOU say. I'm not on Facebook so cannot confirm. My cousin told me that he read on Facebook that Bill Gates was giving away money of you reposted some status. Is that also true? See my point?
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Yes, your point is calling me a liar. Maybe Ryan can fly out to your house and confirm it for you personally.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, TuneHV wrote:
Yes, your point is calling me a liar. Maybe Ryan can fly out to your house and confirm it for you personally.

No, I'm not calling you a liar. I am saying that your word on this topic means nothing. The author has an account here, so I'd prefer to have it stated by them personally rather than as hearsay. I don't think that's unreasonable.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, Jessica Love wrote:

If you are interested in buying this just create a FB account, read the posts then delete your account. I just did it myself and It only takes 3 or 4 minutes. x

No thank you, I wish to have no part of Facebook.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
I bought, happy I did. I had no idea (still don't, embarrassingly enough) who Ryan is. Is there a link to the Facebook discussion? I don't need convincing, would just like to learn more "where the cool guys hang out" since I'm out of the loop. This seems to happen as I'm aging apparently.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
No need, just get TuneHV to tell you everything
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
D Whitton,

From your posts one can only assume that your first name is Richard. You gave your last word but yet here you are to reaffirm your irrelevance. I suppose the upside is that while you're busy here someone in your life is getting a moment of from your constant need for attention. Have some dignity and stick to your word of not posting in this thread again.
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, Mr. Dural wrote:
D Whitton,

From your posts one can only assume that your first name is Richard. You gave your last word but yet here you are to reaffirm your irrelevance. I suppose the upside is that while you're busy here someone in your life is getting a moment of from your constant need for attention. Have some dignity and stick to your word of not posting in this thread again.

No need to suppress D Whitton’s voice. Are you not confident enough to argue against his point of view? I, for one, am enjoying the inane nonsense and bickering. Now, feel free to flame me in the totalitarian way as is wont in these parts.
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Can’t we just have one thread that doesn’t end in a disaster? JUST ONE
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Compromised/ breached (652 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..16..23..30..37..44~45~46 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL