We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Review request: Gimmick It Yourself by Ben Williams (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

andrea.corelli
View Profile
New user
Milano area, Italy
99 Posts

Profile of andrea.corelli
Hey guys, anyone got any chance to check this out? From the video it looks promising.

https://www.magicshop.co.uk/gimmick-it-y......ad-video

Thanks!
Andrea
In the avatar... I am the one falling Smile
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
2874 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Over 2 hr in length. Very detailed. Some solid ideas. Simple yet effective DIY - nothing difficult to do- easy ideas and basically no cost
Why call it common sense when it's so rare ?
andrea.corelli
View Profile
New user
Milano area, Italy
99 Posts

Profile of andrea.corelli
Thank you. Just bought it and will produce a full review as soon as I am done playing with it Smile.
In the avatar... I am the one falling Smile
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1908 Posts

Profile of puggo
Looking forward to the review...
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
850 Posts

Profile of Nechto
HI Rizzo, many thanks for your thoughts, they are appreciated.

Andrea, I too am looking forward to your thoughts. Smile

Here are some reviews that have come in from others about Gimmick It Yourself, It has also just been reviewed very nicely in the latest issue of Magicseen Magazine which I am very pleased about Smile

What a lovely download. The fact that this is returning to multiple effects as a project is a delight to see. This is from the mind of a worker indeed. Have you ever forgotten your card to wallet wallet to a gig? This project has a solution. Ever forgotten a ring flight? Again this project has a solution. This project gives you an insight into a creative working mind which has inspired me to be more creative. These effects are perfect for the hobbyist and the professional. The hold out gimmick is genius!

This is another great project from a great performer and all round nice guy. If you have any of Ben's tricks you will buy this without hesitation. If you don't have any of his stuff this will make you want to own all of his effect! Especially linko

- Nick Marshall

Fantastic teaching from Ben Williams once again. Everything taught in great detail . My favourites were Off Balance and SOS. Definitely will be using them in my next close up gig. Thanks for releasing this once again, 10/10. Loved it. Perfect timing too. My ring flight gimmick just broke!

- John Loo

- LOVED Off-Balance. This goes straight into my everyday carry, as it doesn’t take up any space and is a perfect trick to do in a casual situation.
- Don’t really see myself using SOS, as I believe Ring Flight and Interlace have a better impact and are easier to perform, however both of them are quite expensive and this is a great alternative for someone who isn’t willing to spend that money.
- Stash: Pretty cool concept that sparked a few ideas in my head, although I believe you need to have a certain style to pull this off, as I don’t see myself using it while wearing a suit.
- Shadow Envelope: Hooohoho this was cheeky and I love it. So many possibilities..
- Enveload: Similar to SOS, I think this is a great alternative for someone who doesn’t want to pay big buck for a fancy wallet. Wish I saw this back when I started magic as a kid - I would have used the hell out of it Smile

Overall, I think anyone who likes making gimmicks will find something in here and the price makes it a no brainer.

Great stuff!

Take care,
Alex Sladman

And there is a detailed review here at: http://magician.org.uk/gimmick-it-yourself-ben-williams/ by blogger Richard Morrell

Thanks again for all your interest. You can buy directly from me at www.originalmagic.co.uk or you can buy from many other dealers, Murphys Magic Supplies just took this on so it will be pushed out to a lot more online retailers so you should hopefully find it in your favourite store!

Best wishes, any questions please ask, I am always happy to help however possible.

Best,

Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Review request: Gimmick It Yourself by Ben Williams (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL