The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Can somebody please help me (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
I am drawing a blank on what this card trick is called! All cards have different backs. All cards are of red face value. the effect ends with two black queens next to each other. This is driving me nutz! I know the name but just cant think of it. It is a Fox Lake deck. Thanks. db
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
I got it! Rainbow deck! sheesh! Thanks.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
"Nick Trost Rainbow Miracle" to be exact. I had one with two black Aces. In a fox lake box but many different bridge sized cards backs like so many decks were at the 5 and 10 stores. I bought two Bicycle Rainbow decks a few years ago and made up a set in bikes. I still had the Trost Instructions luckily because I almost forgot how it was done.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
That is exactly what it is. 2- black aces and 2-black queens. 😀. Now that I think about it, I wonder if I could have looked in my directions binder! Maybe I have instructions as well! 👍 Say a prayer! haha!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Can somebody please help me (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL