The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » World Cup 2018 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2647 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2018, innercirclewannabe wrote:
Can't agree it was the 'best world cup ever'. Then again that is very subjective. I thought the '82 World Cup was magical and and 1990 for obvious reasons if you are Irish. Smile

The organisation of the tournament may not have been as impeccable as you seen on your TV screen. It was definitely well policed and that is a good thing. It was first rate for drama and for a lot of the big names making an early exit. The quality of football wasn't always the best.

Overall I enjoyed it.

That’s all that matters in the end, isn’t it?
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1506 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Well yes... Only to a point though. Depends if we are speaking in the main about the drama of the WC, etc, or are we looking to extend it to a broader point regarding... Ah let's not!

You're right. That's all that matters. Smile
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1506 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
By the way I should add that I was in Moscow for the final. I didn't secure tickets for the final but I did get to the fanzone. Now that was an experience!
All over now but I have some very good & not so good memories about the whole tournament.⚽️⚽️⚽️
#fifa2018😀
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » World Cup 2018 (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL