The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Draven Reviews: In Between by Michael Kociolek (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

William Draven
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, NV
486 Posts

Profile of William Draven
Title: In Between
Artist: Michael Kociolek
Producers: Michael Kociolek
Link: https://www.lybrary.com/in-between-p-922258.html
Retail Price: $7.00 USD
Learning Difficulty: Advanced
Length of PDF: 36 Pages

Michael Kociolek has released a beautiful sandwich style effect with In Between. A spectator (or two) are asked to make a couple card selections that will aid in the presentation of the magicians next trick. One card selected represents the value of a yet to be determined card, the second selection represents a value. For sake of discussion let’s just say the first card was a four and the second card was a heart. So, the third and final card would be the four of hearts. The two selected cards are returned to the deck face up while the magician’s back is turned. The deck is shuffled, and when spread, sandwiched between the two selected cards is the final thought of card! This routine is nothing short of a miracle, and the reactions it gets is killer!

If the normal handling isn’t powerful enough for your liking, then the super charged In Between will really impress. This allows a third unknown card to be seen sandwiched before the spectator names his thought of card. There are some tradeoffs to doing it this way, all explained in the instructions, but the impact it has is undisputable.

What’s the drawback you ask? If any it’s the fact that you will require a fair amount of skill in order to perform either routine. The effect is reliant on the in the hands Faro shuffle, and while providing some excellent resources on learning the Faro, it doesn’t focus on teaching it. If you can Faro, then you’re in for a real treat with this trick!

I really loved the potential In Between offers. The steep learning curve with the required skill set will keep the curious at bay. It’s not going to be a flavor of the week kind of trick for sure. But in the right hands, I think it will be a beloved one. And for only seven dollars!? Sign me up all day long! I’m super pleased with this purchase. Well done Michael!

“Power like this shouldn’t be publicized. This routine is killer!”

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The three points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 8
Hard to do, but well worth the effort to learn.

Teaching Quality: 8
Explained well.

Overall Quality: 8
Great potential!

Do you have a product you want reviewed? Want to see if it will stand up to the Draven Seal of Approval? Contact me directly at thewilliamdraven@gmail.com to find out how your product could be on the next Draven Reviews! Don't forget to like my blog where all my reviews are posted at www.williamdraven.wordpress.com.
tenchu
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1120 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Thank you for the review, William! I'm glad you liked the ebook!

"In Between" is also available through Vanishing Inc. You can get it here: https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-......between/

Right after the ebook was listed on the V Inc. site, it immediately ended on websites with pirated material. Oh well! Smile

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Draven Reviews: In Between by Michael Kociolek (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL