The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Trick using Royal flush? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Skewed
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Skewed
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2018, Harry Lorayne wrote:
Try changing "self promotion" to "trying to help" - "responding to the original poster." Perhaps you can teach me how to tell someone about what he asks about - in this case, royal flush ending or such, without saying their names and WHERE THEY CAN BE FOUND. Glad you "love the hustle" that I call "helping" or "responding," In the post you refer to I could have listed literally hundreds more royal-flush items in other books of mine, in APOCALYPSE, and so forth. I didn't - that'd be too much "hustle."

Oh! I see now, it was definitely not "self promotion". How silly of me - I stand corrected. Let me try this again - loving the rigorous "trying to help" harry! love the "'helping' or 'responding"!
Harry Lorayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
7951 Posts

Profile of Harry Lorayne
Thank you. And I love the deep knowledge from the LONG EXPERIENCED contributors to our magic milieu. I just love obvious sarcasm - particularly coming from LONG EXPERIENCED, deeply knowledgeable, contributors to our art - who obviously know what they're talking about. We do need them sooooo much. I'd ask you to list some of your contributions - just as I listed some of mine in order to help or try to help - but that list would obviously take up too much space. I'm trying - don't know if my sarcasm matches or even comes close!
[email]harrylorayne@earthlink.net[/email]

http://www.harrylorayne.com
http://www.harryloraynemagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Trick using Royal flush? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL