The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 428: Will Fern Brings It! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
887 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
There is no question that this man "brings it". That is, he brings the fun, the excitement and the magic to every strolling engagement. He does the way that we should all do it. I am so pleased to finally share this podcast with you because, although he has been a good friend (and friendly competitor of mine) for a long time, he is also my favorite strolling magician. He may not have the manipulative skills of Lennart Green, but he does have a congenial personality and never gets frustrated when a volunteer takes it in a bad direction. In this week's podcast, we learn from a master of close-up magic that is more like a mini-lecture than a discussion. I know you will benefit from hearing this podcast. And don't be surprised if part way through it, you decide that you MUST order his three DVD set. I highly recommend it and I guarantee that you will learn from it and use the material.

You can watch a trailer video from the DVD set, see some photos, read the blog, listen to the podcast online and download the MP3 file at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......ill-fern
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 428: Will Fern Brings It! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL