The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Penn & Teller: Fool Us (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26785 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Season 5 starts tonight on the CW
...to all the coins I've dropped here
MJE
View Profile
Veteran user
After all these years,I STILL have only
318 Posts

Profile of MJE
Tonight I noticed my DVR was on and didn't remember setting up anything for recording over the past couple of weeks. Then I turned the tv on and saw that it was recording "F.U.". It remembered from last year! I know, I know.....apparently, that's the way it's supposed to work. Still, it's one of those things that amaze me the first time I see it. I must be getting old. Isn't technology a wonderful thing?
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
2893 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Mentalist were quick, specifically dealing with Allison after their main effect
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
blackstone99
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of blackstone99
Great show
debjit
View Profile
Regular user
India
134 Posts

Profile of debjit
Can I watch the episodes online? I live in India and it takes months for the episodes to air here. And I don't want to watch individual performances on YouTube. I want to watch the entire episodes without torrenting them. Thanks!
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2311 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2018, debjit wrote:
Can I watch the episodes online? I live in India and it takes months for the episodes to air here. And I don't want to watch individual performances on YouTube. I want to watch the entire episodes without torrenting them. Thanks!

Youtube
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Penn & Teller: Fool Us (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL