The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lit 2018 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
1956 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Yeah that website said they cater mostly to businesses who buy in bulk that is why the shipping is so expensive for one box. But I don't need 1,000 books which would be excessive for me and take up a lot of room. 100 at a time is plenty as I can use who whole book mostly each time down to two matches. Also I thought the Matchbooks Plain White 50 Pack by D.D. Bean & Sons are both white front and back? In pics that I seen they look "plain white" as stated. And yeah I know you get 52 different cards which is good as if you do it at restaurants and others happen to see it from another table, they may remember and wonder why it always the same card. Did you order from Theory11 or Penguin? I like to order from Penguin as they have the instructions usually always in video and download.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1209 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I ordered it from Penguin. Some creators don't allow Penguin to offer the explanation videos on Penguins site. Theory 11 chose not to allow it. I followed the explanation link to Theory 11's site and watched (but did not download) the video there.

Quote:
On Jul 15, 2018, sirbrad wrote:
Yeah that website said they cater mostly to businesses who buy in bulk that is why the shipping is so expensive for one box. But I don't need 1,000 books which would be excessive for me and take up a lot of room. 100 at a time is plenty as I can use who whole book mostly each time down to two matches. Also I thought the Matchbooks Plain White 50 Pack by D.D. Bean & Sons are both white front and back? In pics that I seen they look "plain white" as stated. And yeah I know you get 52 different cards which is good as if you do it at restaurants and others happen to see it from another table, they may remember and wonder why it always the same card. Did you order from Theory11 or Penguin? I like to order from Penguin as they have the instructions usually always in video and download.
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
~Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lit 2018 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL