The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Scryer Files (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
We're almost there to release this. Here's a little teaser trailer. Full trailer with a performance will come soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za7tW3zu59E
Belief Manifests Reality.
Nebula CT: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8517
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Sounds good!
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
HE LIVES!!

Scryer: The Undying

On a more serious note, I bet this work is stellar.

Everything from Scryer is stellar…
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
This is going to be fantastic - guaranteed. Smile
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Thanks for the confidence. On other Scryer news he did just release a cool short e-book on Stevens Magic. This will also be available at Stevens.
The Scryer Files will be a video download series.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Full disclosure: I've been fortunate enough to have been given a sneek peek into this video project. I would have mentioned this earlier, but I didn't know if it was ok to reveal that fact. I have no reason to comment here other than the fact that I really do think that this is something truly special. I am simply a massive Scryer fan and have been ever since encountering his work a few years ago. I am not known for commenting - especially glowingly - on other's releases.

What I've seen here was nothing short of marvelous and it needs mentioning because if you've ever been curious, this video production will likely get you hooked on the wonderfully elegant thinking of Neal Scryer. The material is delivered with perfect sensitivity and caring and Matt does such a wonderful job of presenting and discussing it all with the respect and dignity that the subject matter deserves. If you've ever wanted to make the leap into believable psychic entertainment, you couldn't ask for a better resource. The Scryer Files covers everything from how to easily give quick, simple, and effective readings to Pendulum routines and much, much, more. But even more importantly, the proper mindset and attitude for this type of work is also beautifully illustrated and conveyed. Neal Scryer is a master of the 'psychic entertainment' business and it shows in the material featured here. Admittedly, I haven't seen the entire project, but I did see about an hour's worth of the content and it was more than enough to know what a treat this will be when it's finished.

Now, it should go without saying, but if you're looking for quick and 'cool' tricks - this won't be for you. But if you're interested in this area of Mentalism or simply want to get a good feel for Neal Scryer's work, this is a treasure trove of real-world routines and information. Even if you're a seasoned pro, I'm sure you're going to find much of value in what is being offered here.

Myself - I can't wait to see the fully finished project. Awesome job Matt.
Oscar999
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
I'm a huge Scryer fan, so am looking forward to this project.

Oscar
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I wish was a phisical book or DvD but Im sure the downloads will be full of great resources. Neal is a master of our craft and I cannot wait for this project!
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
I’m curious Luca, why a dvd rather than a download? Personally I watch a lot more things streaming or in digital form these days. My DVD player collects a lot of dust. DVDs are going the way of the CD. Do you still listen to those?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi Matt I still have my CD collection lol 😂 well is more for a collector point of view, downloads are fine when you are “on the go” but is nice to have a phisical product too. This why I stopped releasing pdf long time ago, I think a phisical book gives a completely different feeling
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2018, lucavolpe wrote:
Hi Matt I still have my CD collection lol 😂 well is more for a collector point of view, downloads are fine when you are “on the go” but is nice to have a phisical product too. This why I stopped releasing pdf long time ago, I think a phisical book gives a completely different feeling

Completely understandable. I prefer the download option because I'm more interested in the information itself over the medium - but that's just me. Plus, I dislike the anticipation of waiting for the post man.

I'm happy to see this project coming out on any medium. Not to disparage the 'Scryer Project' set, but I think I'm likely not alone in feeling that it wasn't quite what most expected - especially with some prior knowledge of Neal's material. Not that it was 'bad' - it just wasn't what I expected to see at all. I think this project, on the other hand, is a perfect representation of Neal's work and that's what I am most excited about. What I saw with the peek I was offered, was what I expected to see with the prior release. I believe most of you will agree with that sentiment once you've gotten to check it out for yourself. Fans of Neal's work are in for a real treat here - but I'm sure nobody really needs me to tell them that. Smile
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Okay, now I'm really excited for this. How soon?
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I'm sure Matt will chime in with an answer for that reasonably soon. Smile
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
As soon as I can. I’m just waiting for Stevens to get back from holiday and then will be released. Probably by Thursday. I will update you here as soon as it is released.
Adam Meier
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Looking forward to this book.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Its not a book
I've asked to be banned
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Looking forward to this!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Matt offers a powerful routine and several golden ideas that you can use if you want to explore a mysterious world with a willing participant.
He clearly knows how to engage someone in a esoteric conversation using thoughts and a pendulum. Im happy that those who are interested in the power of Scryer´s work will have an opportunity to watch his ideas in live performance, from a great interpreter such as Matt Pulsar
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2018, Amirá wrote:
Matt offers a powerful routine and several golden ideas that you can use if you want to explore a mysterious world with a willing participant.
He clearly knows how to engage someone in a esoteric conversation using thoughts and a pendulum. Im happy that those who are interested in the power of Scryer´s work will have an opportunity to watch his ideas in live performance, from a great interpreter such as Matt Pulsar

Is this available yet?
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Soon, very soon. Sorry for the delays. There we’re some technical issues with how to offer it as a download. It’s hard these days as I’m trying to make this easy for people to purchase at a reasonable price but I’m always dreading that moment that I find things for sale illegally or being passed around for free. But we ended up just going with the easiest option for consumers. Stevens will have it up soon. They are also preparing for magic live currently which is the other reason things are going slow. I also keep checking if they have it up every day. I’ll update here as soon as it is.

In the mean time here’s another testimonial:

“OK, I’m a tad biased when it comes to Neil Scryer and Matt Pulsar. Both are members of my inner creative circle. They are constant sources of inspiration and are genius in creating top flight professional material. Anyone seriously interested in the art of Mentalism MUST view “The Scryer Files”. Real Deal, Real World, Real Good, my highest recommendation.”
-Jon Stetson

P.S. I made a post on inner thoughts here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82
Asking for people to post questions for Scryer for volume two. V2 will focus on Q & A and A to Z. But really if you have any questions for Scryer other than “who are you ?” Feel free to ask on that thread.

Blessings!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Scryer Files (23 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL