The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » DIGITAL VIP MEMBERSHIP! // Only 250 Spaces World Wide! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Post Icon Posted: Jul 11, 2018 07:33 pm Reply with Quote Edit Report this post to forum moderator There are no likes for this post.0
For the past 3 months, I have been putting together a new project that I had dreamed of putting together for years. With the help of some friends, I finally managed to find a way to make it happen! A new and incredibly exclusive online membership with an absolute ton of benefits and awesome magic! The one off membership fee gets you these incredible benefits:

HIGHLY EXCLUSIVE // Only 250 spaces available this year! When they are gone, they are gone!

DOWNLOADS // You will receive a minimum of 3 awesome downloads a year delivered straight to your account! (Which will be more than your annual membership!)

VIP V-LOG // A monthly v-log in which we host special guests, teach never before seen effects and cover any topic you would like to discuss! (These vlogs are available exclusively to VIP Members in the VIP lounge!)

VIP PRIZE DRAWS // Each month a VIP Member will be randomly chosen to win the latest tricks and downloads from me and friends of Digital VIP.

EARLY ACCESS // Early access to any magic product produced by Jamie Daws Magic. By being a VIP Member, you will be able to purchase any new Jamie Daws product before anyone else!

ALAKAZAM ACADEMY DISCOUNTS // As a proud tutor of the Alakazam Academy, I have negotiated a deal that will allow VIP Members an exclusive discount on top of the 'Early Bird' price on any of my courses!

EXCLUSIVE VIP DISCOUNTS // As a VIP Member, you will get your own VIP Member code, that will reward you a 10% discount on anything in store including new releases! Sent to your registered email as a digital membership card!

VIP LOUNGE // The VIP Lounge is where you'll find your digital content! Sign up now and your first download is already waiting for you in the VIP Lounge! Our awesome brand new pin divination, Pin Thief!

SIGN UP BONUS // As if that wasn’t enough, become a VIP Member today, choose any download of any price from our site totally free of charge!!! Seriously!!!

VIP FACEBOOK GROUP // Access to the Digital VIP Group! Here we discuss everything VIP! From questions for the V-log, performance video's or even feedback! Not to mention, some of the Digital VIP friends are already inside!

VIRTUAL WELCOME PACK // A digital Membership Card with your personal VIP Discount Code, a Social Media Badge and your Confirmation Certificate

Here is what some friends of Digital VIP have to say about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-0CSBsl25I

Remember, there are only 250 spaces available and with your Sign Up Bonus, Pin Thief, the VIP Giveaway AND the Vlog, theres already lots of awesome content to start sinking your teeth into! Wait to see what else we have in store!

For more information and to book your space: https://www.jamiedaws.co.uk/digitalvipmembership

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
patapon
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
135 Posts

Profile of patapon
Congratulations for setting this up!

I am very keen to sign-up for this, and have a few questions which I hope you wouldn't mind answering:
1. For the 3 free downloads + sign-up download, where can I see the list of items available for download? Are these for any digital download products in the Alakazam online store, or just for your digital products?
2. For the VIP V-Log, how long averagely is each V-Log, and will it once a month (ie. that we will receive 12 V-Logs under our membership)?
3. For the 10% discount, is this for any item in the Alakazam online store?

Finally, what is the cost of the membership?

Thanks!
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Thanks for your questions Patapon! I have sent you a reply! Smile

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Post Icon Posted: Jul 13, 2018 07:36 am JamieD is on-line Reply with Quote Edit Report this post to forum moderator There are no likes for this post.0
This month you can win £111 ($146) worth of magic by doing absolutely nothing but being a member of Digital VIP!

WHAT CAN I WIN BY BECOMING A VIP MEMBER?

HE'S NOT HERE
A super creepy effect in which someone mysteriously vanishes from a photo held by your spectator. This also contains my widely praised Torce Force!

MURPHYS AT THE TABLE LECTURE
A bespoke lecture created for the Murphy's At The Table format! Crammed with incredible magic from incredible mental feats to a super sneaky ACAAN!

MIZARU
A beautifully produced gimmicked deck in which you can tell who is lying, telling the truth, who's thinking of which cards and where those cards are. You can even be out of the room and you never have to touch the deck!

HEAD TRICKS AND SHAPE SHIFTER BY JOEL DICKINSON

And this months amazing contributor is the incredible Joel Dickinson!

I discovered Joels magic through a book he released earlier this year called 'Head Tricks'. This is one of my favourite books from the past year and every single effect is absolute GOLD! You may have seen some of his effects being released by Penguin Magic, well, they all came from this incredible book!

I asked Joel (okay, begged) if he wouldn't mind donating one of these to the Digital VIP Giveaway. Because he is an absolute gent, he not only sent 'Head Tricks' but also his follow on book, 'Tricking the Brain'. And, ontop of that, he has given two of his effect 'Shape Shifter' which is a super awesome credit card effect which slots into your wallet and you have it everywhere you go!

'Tricking the Brain' will feature in a later giveaway when Joel appears on the VIP Vlog!
This prize bundle is nearly worth a staggering £111 ($146)

Remember, this bundle is randomly drawn from members of Digital VIP so if you aren't a member, you can't win!

TO BECOME A DIGITAL VIP AND BE IN WITH THE CHANCE OF WINNING THIS AND HUNDREDS OF POUNDS WORTH OF MAGIC THROUGHOUT THE YEAR

www.jamiedaws.co.uk/digitalvipmembership

Check out more of Joels INCREDIBLE magic here:

http://www.tadaa.co.uk/ourshop/

Good luck!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
The New Digital VIP Vlog is now live!!! It's an hour and 6 minutes of magical goodness!

It includes:

- Sneak peeks behind the scenes of the incredible Alakazam Academy in which we meet some of the crew and team behind the Academy and you see the inner workings of this magical place! Not to mention a little bit of silliness!

- A a candid interview with the awesome Alakazam Academy Harry Nardi as we talk about his beginnings in magic. If you are just getting into magic, Harrys perspective might give you an insight to other new starters!

- A little trip into The Magic Circle in London with myself and the lovely Dave Loosley in which we met the amazing Angelo Carbone and Angelo gave me my first taste of a really magical book!

- A review of an incredible new book I've been reading!

- We reveal this months VIP winner of over £100 worth of magic!

- Finally, an in-depth interview with Joel Dickinson in which we answer one of the questions sent into the VIP Longue! Finally, Joel shares with us an INCREDIBLE new effect that I have already started working! There is also a break down of how to construct the gimmick needed! You will LOVE this!

If you aren't a member, you can still join for only £49.99 for an ENTIRE YEAR!!

Spaces are limited and even more so now!

JOIN TODAY!

www.jamiedaws.co.uk/digitalvipmembership

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » DIGITAL VIP MEMBERSHIP! // Only 250 Spaces World Wide! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL