The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Change is a Comin'...John Jurney is at it Again ;) (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8003 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Man, it's been about all I could do to keep this one under wraps for so long, but now it's here...

What is it?

It's something yet again from the amazing mind of magician, master craftsman, and magic creator, John Jurney. Smile

I've been telling you about this guy for some time now, and he has delivered time & time again, and now again in an even BIGGER way.

Nobody has done this...But something is coming again, and it will be here real soon, and you will love it!

Shhhhhh...here's a little peek at what it can do...just a little peek! Smile

https://vimeo.com/279779643

*Stay tuned, because it's so much more to it, you won't believe.
*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
st3v13
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of st3v13
Those look like half dollars instead of dollars!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1352 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Wow, that looks good!
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
783 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Very nice as I would expect from John. Is it restricted at all to just performing it on a table top buddy, if you get my drift? Look forward to finding out more
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8003 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Not restricted at all, so you can go wherever your mind and creativity takes you. Smile

And yes 13, that is a half dollar you see there. People have been asking John for work in half dollar size coins, and of course he heard you. Smile
*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
2815 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Nice! Any idea when it will be available?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8003 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hang tight, it's comin'! Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8003 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2018, simplymagicweb wrote:
Very nice as I would expect from John. Is it restricted at all to just performing it on a table top buddy, if you get my drift? Look forward to finding out more

More on this on Friday...Stay tuned! Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8003 Posts

Profile of Mb217
It's "Friday" and as promised here... Smile

https://vimeo.com/280453175

This hasn't been posted yet, so you guys are seeing it first. Smile

dj
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of dj
Nice!

Darko
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
2815 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I'm not seeing how to order it?
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1453 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I had some of JJ previous coins due to the originality, I hope these are also original gimmicks, they look like CSBish, I hope they are more than that, 8 coins should have at least 5 gimmicked coins, and 3 regulars, right? (Too much speculation, but MB way on announcement creates too much anxiety Smile )
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5199 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I don’t see this set at John's website. Video says you can order them there. Did I miss something?

Thanks!

Jim
Kobra
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Kobra
I understand John is planning to release around the 1st August. Keenly awaiting.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8003 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2018, simplymagicweb wrote:

Hey, there'll be some walk around stuff in there too, amongst something like maybe 10 or so routines included. Smile

**PLUS, I just heard that John might be making some early sets available to some lucky first shoppers before he hits Magic LIVE, and at a reduced rate. Smile Not up on the website just yet, but I'd seriously try to contact him directly ASAP at jjurney14@comcast.net

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8003 Posts

Profile of Mb217
...And hey, just got a good chance to see the package of video demos & explanations for all this...WOW!!! Smile

Man, John has been swamped with emails about this from all over the world, perhaps even from a few other craftsman and magic websites wanting to know more and even market the new set (but you didn't hear all that from me)! Smile But some of the first lucky folks, even before Magic LIVE, to get a set will have come from right here on the Café...Home, Sweet Home. Smile

John remains both amazed and appreciative of your continuing recognition of his works. Smile

Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
674 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Wow, looks like sum fun! 👍👍
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1453 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Any idea on what are the type of gimmicks? I mean, split coins, CSB type coins, other. In the video it is mentioned 8 coins, I assume 3 are regular coins, so the other 3 should be gimmicked coins
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8003 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Good gravy!!!😳 And just like that these initial 10 or so sets have been snapped-up already...WOW! Smile

Much thanks from John, and while I know he is trying hard to meet the demand of the upcoming Magic LIVE (Aug 5-8), but the demand here is important to him too, so I'd say to keep reaching out to him just the same, cause you never know, he might just have some available, especially if you tell'em that Mb sent'cha! Smile

jjurney14@comcast.net

Magic LIVE is going to be blown out their shoes with this, guaranteed to be one of the best offerings at the event. So, if you can get there, stop by and meet John, he's a great guy, a wonderful magician and a crackerjack craftsman! Smile But again, don't take my word for it, go check out in-person his NEW Transformer Coin System for yourself...It's wicked man, WICKED I say!!! Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8003 Posts

Profile of Mb217
🔴Slight UPDATE as to contact...You can better reach John here: 🎩

jjmagiccoins@comcast.net

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Change is a Comin'...John Jurney is at it Again ;) (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL