The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rhone
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of rhone
Hi everybody. My name is chris, and i'am reading the café from the beginning (till two decades ..) I'm perform magic for 25 years in restaurant , cabaret and now in corporate event. As english is not my first language is take me long time to push me on writing on the café , so do look to much on the mistakes.
i' had begin magic as child and read books (that's where I had learn english))) and my preferred performers are guys like J. Tamariz , for the showmanships , Chad Long , the best close up (smooth , smart) and Michael Vadini (a real magician : that's what you think after seeing him.).

chris
Patrick Talsma
View Profile
New user
Grand Rapids Mi.
3 Posts

Profile of Patrick Talsma
Welcome, Chris. I am glad you’ve enjoyed visiting here.
Happy conjuring.
rhone
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of rhone
Thanks Patrick.
Adam Meier
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Welcome Chris! After performing for 25 years you will certainly be a resource at this place. Looking forward to read your post.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3583 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Rhone.

I can't imagine reading all of The Café posts.

Save some time to interact "in real time".

Congratulations on 25 years at the same Resteraunt! My partner Tom worked 25 years at the same place and it was quite an achievement.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL