The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Euro coins limitations - keep or switch ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sophocles
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
I’m working on coins. As I live in Europe I think it makes the most sense to use the 2 euro which is the largest coin. It’s size though has some limitations. You certainly can’t do the front finger hold. Do you recommend getting some half dollars or continue with the 2 euro coin? Any thoughts on this? Personally I think the 2 euro looks most natural while using other coins may give the impression it’s gimmicked plus it will look weird to people. But would appreciate any opinions and thoughts. Thanks.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4585 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
No use Uses Half's ! As Al Baker said is 1943 " don't run when is no one is chasing you!!! "
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
2605 Posts

Profile of warren
I'm from the UK but mainly use walking liberty half dollars as they are just much nicer coins than what we have in the UK, I do perform with regular British coins every now and then especially if I'm performing impromptu but when working I always use either dollars or half dollars depending on the effect.
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
880 Posts

Profile of Riley
I do exactly the same as Warren, above. I lived in Spain for a few years, and then I used the 2€ coin. Back in the UK the £2 coin, but Morgan dollars and Walking Liberty halves are my favourite, and sometimes the old English penny (Victorian)

I have exp ['s in all the above. What a wonderful tool that is.

The 2€ coin is quite small, but I did use it for Harbottle's Victorian coins to glass. (also used the Victorian pennies with the [ lined with a disc of shiny aluminium foil ....if you have this you'll know why!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Euro coins limitations - keep or switch ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL