The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Transformer" WHAT??? - You’re Not Going to Believe This! (50 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8127 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2018, Gipstein wrote:
I discovered John's Transformer set last week at Magic Live! and I am amazed by it (I also got his coin through bill which is fantastic as well). This system is incredibly versatile. It allows you to mix and match the gaffs in creative ways, and the routines will only be limited by your imagination. On Vimeo, John and a friend demonstrate some of their favorite effects. They are all very strong and visual. Stunning. The quality of the gaffs in superb — you could hand them out and I believe they would be fine if handled casually by a spectator. This is not the case with most gaffs.

I have about every coin gaff made and ones made by every major worker of coin gaffs, and I think John's may be the best. What I love about the system is how versatile it is. It could replace a shell, a Chinatown half, a triple split, a Hopping Half, and a Scotch and Soda for many routines with at most a few small adjustments in handling (if any). The matrix effects he shows are clean, direct, and astonishing. With these gaffs, and their matching ungimmicked counterparts he provides, and a few cards your pocket, you could do tricks all night. And I might do just that!

I have just begun to study the routines and his instructions (clear and well done) for this system. Given how much you get, the versatility of what the system offers, and their precision quality, the price is very very reasonable.

As a long-time coin worker and owner of many many fine gaffs, I thank John for his imagination and skill in crafting what will soon become my working tools for coin miracles. Watch the Vimeo clips and see for yourself. High, highly recommended. And, he's a nice guy.

Just love these happy customers, as they tell the very best part of the story as to John's coins. Smile

https://vimeo.com/280453175
*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
2863 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Stevens Magic has this in stock.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Transformer" WHAT??? - You’re Not Going to Believe This! (50 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL