The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How to Start Giving Readings by Ian Rowland (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
874 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2018, Matt Pulsar wrote:
I sent an email when I ordered your books.

I have replied.
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
959 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
Hi Ian,

I just went to your site and ordered three freebies without registering. Now the process seems to be stalled. I don't know what to do. I'm going to try to attach a screen shot. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Regards,

Rocky
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
874 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2018, Rocketeer wrote:
Hi Ian,

I just went to your site and ordered three freebies without registering. Now the process seems to be stalled. I don't know what to do. I'm going to try to attach a screen shot. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Regards,

Rocky

Just drop me an email and I'll be happy to help you out.

ian at ianrowland dot com.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Special user
UK
924 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Ive been reading Tarot for 2 years now and found the first part of this book to be really useful. I still have times (due to the clients "temperament") where I need to take a deep breath.
"If you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you" Nietzsche
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3921 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I agree that the first part of the book is useful to ANYONE, whether or not they plan on doing readings.

I want to give the first part to my math students to read, as there are many sage words of advice that might help a few to do better in learning.

I'll let you know what I think about the rest of the book once I finish it.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
drosenbe0813
View Profile
Elite user
Long Island, NY
403 Posts

Profile of drosenbe0813
Ian,

Looking forward to meeting you at Mindvention
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Mr. Rowland a bit of help please. I'm new to mentalism and a devoted Christian. I'd like to perhaps give readings and am pretty good at cold stuff. To this point I've only used the techniques to meet women and impress people with my "power of intuition". Can you advise me on how I can give readings WITHOUT giving credence to other superstitions or beliefs that might counter my own spiritual acumen?
Learn to read and read to learn.

To hate those who hate is righteous.
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
874 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2018, drosenbe0813 wrote:
Ian,

Looking forward to meeting you at Mindvention

I'm looking forward to Mindvention very much! See you there.
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
874 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2018, Senor Fabuloso wrote:
Mr. Rowland a bit of help please. I'm new to mentalism and a devoted Christian. I'd like to perhaps give readings and am pretty good at cold stuff. To this point I've only used the techniques to meet women and impress people with my "power of intuition". Can you advise me on how I can give readings WITHOUT giving credence to other superstitions or beliefs that might counter my own spiritual acumen?

When I teach my course, 'Super Psychic Readings', I show how to give short, informal readings that have no effect on anyone's beliefs and don't require anyone to believe anything. As and when I create the online version of the course, which will happen some time between now and the heat death of the universe, you'll be able to see what I mean.

Beyond that, I'm sorry to say I'm unable to offer any useful advice. I have nothing to do with religious or superstitious beliefs and to me they are one and the same. I lack the ability to see any distinction. Also, as an atheist, I have only the vaguest idea of what you could possibly mean by the word 'spiritul'. So all in all, I'm afraid I can't be much help to you.
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Sr, you are always a help and even a non answer can answer questions. Thank you Smile
Learn to read and read to learn.

To hate those who hate is righteous.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2289 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Is this something to consider if I don’t have your Prior book Ian? I’ve looked for that book for a while but it is extremely hard to find.
Twitter @darjames
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2018, Ian Rowland wrote:
when I create the online version of the course, which will happen some time between now and the heat death of the universe, you'll be able to see what I mean.

If the heat death of the universe is your deadline - better hurry! And I hope it's soon (your online course, not heat death).
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
874 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2018, Jamie D wrote:
Is this something to consider if I don’t have your Prior book Ian? I’ve looked for that book for a while but it is extremely hard to find.

Hi. I don't quite know what you're asking me, or what you mean by my Prior book. I'd be surprised if anything I've written is extremely hard to find. If you want to email me, making it clear your email is related to this question, I'll be happy to help if I can.

ian at ianrowland dot com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How to Start Giving Readings by Ian Rowland (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL