The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Camera Tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
Does anyone know of any books that teach camera trick methods for magicians to perform those made for tv vanishes and appearances?
top_illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
USA
146 Posts

Profile of top_illusionist
You can try this book as your starting point >> Titanas Magic Presents - 4E Illusion Design by Mark Parker - Book

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S13059
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Learn AfterEffects. I could give you a lot of examples of some magicians on basic cable but that would be indiscreet.
Ray Pierce
brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
I run a video production company and am familiar with after effects... and those you speakers of... I’m looking to learn more about those illusions that are done in camera, no special edits, etc.... forced perspective is the primary option used, but curious to learn about some others.
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
The only book that I have come across, and is in my library, is one in French by Gilles Arthur a French illusionist and t.v. producer. It is called "Les Secrets des Mega-Illusions" printed by Editions Georges Proust. It has a lot of the large publicity type illusions including the vanish of the Eiffel Tower, but most use extra large props versus camera trick methods.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Camera Tricks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL