The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Todd Lassen has a new assistant (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3249 Posts

Profile of videoman
Much has been posted here over the years about how it can be often be difficult to contact Todd Lassen.
Well, looks like he now has some help in the office dealing primarily as a customer liaison.

I think this may be helpful to many of customers.

https://coolotis.wordpress.com/2018/08/0......g-place/
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1874 Posts

Profile of tbaer
This will be a big plus. I hope now we can email and actually get a reply.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4585 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea she Said's She will have an E-Mail And in a few days A Phone number Where you Call or Text her!!! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
This is actually a really great move for Todd, although the long time "buzz" about how hard he is to get a hold of ... or how hard it is to order from him is a bunch of garbage.
He's always been easy to get a hold of, and my orders always get delivered on time, and in perfect condition (and I don't even live in the U.S.).

What he's not available for is email chats with folks who don't want to buy anything ... or people that want to buy something that he doesn't have in stock, and isn't planning on making for a couple of years.

For a one man show, he does a *** good job of selling everything he makes ... indeed I just took delivery of a package from him this week, painless as usual.
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
2608 Posts

Profile of warren
Great news.
elainevblaine
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of elainevblaine
Lassencoinskristen@gmail.com

Here is her direct email contact. I spoke with her last week, she is very cordial, and easy on the eyes as well!

Congrats to the new team.
countrymaven
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
But now I am worried that, since Todd used to be easy to get ahold of, (acc. to Bones above), things could change. If I had a friend and secretary that looked like her, I would probably be harder to get ahold of. Why? Well I will leave that to your imagination.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Todd Lassen has a new assistant (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL