The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Todd Lassen has a new assistant (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1805 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
You really don't have much choice giving Todd the time he needs. It takes what it takes, and if you try to rush him or give him grief over it... Well... There once was this guy in the furrier business who is now famous on Todd's blog. Smile
elainevblaine
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of elainevblaine
That furrier creep went a little above and beyond. If any of you know what Lassen endured this year, divorce and daughter's cancer, the low blow furrier was on his blog saying it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. That's F'ing low. Then a bunch of his disrespectful posts had to be removed when Todd's new assistant came on the blog and announced herself. T'aint right McGee, that's not grudge fodder, that's like psycho.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1805 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Ugh.... Missed that. Didn't realize he was still around. That's beyond a new low.
I'd hate to have his karma.

Quote:
On Sep 9, 2018, elainevblaine wrote:
That furrier creep went a little above and beyond. If any of you know what Lassen endured this year, divorce and daughter's cancer, the low blow furrier was on his blog saying it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. That's F'ing low. Then a bunch of his disrespectful posts had to be removed when Todd's new assistant came on the blog and announced herself. T'aint right McGee, that's not grudge fodder, that's like psycho.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
2744 Posts

Profile of warren
/
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2018, elainevblaine wrote:
Lassencoinskristen@gmail.com

Here is her direct email contact. I spoke with her last week, she is very cordial, and easy on the eyes as well!

Congrats to the new team.

Does anyone know if this email is still active as I've sent a couple of emails and still haven't had a reply ?

Just wondering if I should try contacting Todd himself instead.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4623 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea Like in the Past Something Happen And she had to Go! So yea just E-Mail Todd. Or Better call him! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
2744 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2018, David Neighbors wrote:
Yea Like in the Past Something Happen And she had to Go! So yea just E-Mail Todd. Or Better call him! Smile

Sorry for the late reply I thought I had responded but it appears not.

Thanks for the update Dave very helpful as always Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Todd Lassen has a new assistant (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL