The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » If you ever need to light up a prop... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I am not sure how I will use this yet, but is a nifty item. At the "Big Lots" (chain discount store in the U.S) in Kalamazoo, I bought for under $10 a little LED bright light bar (about the size of a candy bar) which has a magnet on the back of it. It is called a LitezAll light. But it comes also with a business card sized remote control which you can easily hide in your palm. Just point and click from 10 feet away, and the light comes on. I may use it laughingly to introduce/light up a prop/magic trick sitting on my magic stand. ✨
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1366 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
It would also be useful to light up the inside of a performing table.

For example an open top table like this one
http://www.flipdisc.com/product/ultimate-gig-case/

I have never needed to light up my case, but I could see where it could come in handy.

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I am tentatively working on a brand new Gospel magic prop and routine I have never seen before. Should know for sure in about 3 weeks if it is do-able. Will publish it here or in "The Voice of the FCM" magazine if it all works out.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
At times you can find a 'push light', size of a silver dollar about 1/2 in thick- $1- at the Dollor tree- put one in your shirt pocket - mention any "light of the World " verse- press OVER YOUR HEART -0r, "light under a basket" wa-la --fun fun fun
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » If you ever need to light up a prop... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL