The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Penn and Teller Fool Us Sept.3 (80 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
After the show airs I will tell you all about the process and my experience (which was a lot of fun). It will be I think, an interesting read
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
servant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
101 Posts

Profile of servant
Thanks, Michael! Can't wait to watch the episode and hear about your experience.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Last night the guys got fooled by a cookie. But will they get fooled by a coin trick? Find out next Monday!

Click here to view attached image.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Tonight, tonight, won't be just any night,
Tonight I'm gonna be on TV!
Tonight, tonight, the magic starts tonight,
Penn and Teller, Allison and ME!
Today, the relatives are comin,
The BBQ is humin, we all can't wait to see,
The Fool Us Zone, where I'm Rod Serling's clone,
Will I win, just tune in, and you'll see,
TONIGHT!
8 PM EST on the CW
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I will be watching for sure, btw CW on demand already have the slot for tonight listed, but when you click on it, it brings a previous aired episode
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Usually On Demand shows the previously aired episodes. Use your guide to find the listing in real time. If you then click info, you will see who is on tonight. This is season 5 episode 11, The Fool Us Zone
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Pumped for tonight Doc! Looking forward to it.
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Great job Mike. Really enjoyed your flawless performance.
Glad you didn't pull any 000 silk sutures out of your chest. Smile

Larry
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
DVR'd it and just got around to watching your part. I thought it was very good. Unfortunately, when you are well known for something that really mattered, the boys can do some homework and watch for it. Still a wonderful performance. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
I just oearned bout this a half hour ago. Did I miss it? Was the Doc on in the beginning?

im in CO
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Ahhhh! I missed it!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Here ya go for those who missed it!
Https://youtu.be/ZmjmE-yzJD8
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
That was a really beautiful routine. Clean as a whistle. I have my own, unorthodox feelings about Penn and Teller, which I won't go into here, but that routine would fool any layman and, parts of it, many magicians as well, including me. Highly entertaining storyline. Really enjoyed it.

Kudos to you for having the guts to go on that show.
ATXTimeLord
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of ATXTimeLord
So excited to see this on tonight. I haven’t been in the Café recently, so was pleasantly surprised.... Very nice routine...

MG
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Lovely routine bravo. Loved it.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
710 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Mr Rubinstein I love twilight zone and I loved your routine, it was very good and perfectly executed. Congratulations Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Great presentation Doc, and win or lose, you done us proud my friend. Good job! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
JoeHohman
View Profile
Special user
Erie
706 Posts

Profile of JoeHohman
Wonderful routine, Dr. Mike. I, too, am a huge TZ fan -- I have all five seasons on DVD, but I ALSO have a signed letter from Mr. Serling himself!!!
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Dr. Rubinstein, thank you for a nice moment of magic, I agreed with Penn on the use of the subtlety it was invisible, and of course I did not have a clue of the ending until you asked and Penn replied. Very nice routine.

Would you comment on your experience in the show?, Why you wanted to participate, how was the selection process, why did you choose this routine, how is the logistics of filming the show, I think it could be a nice experience to share

Pablo
servant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
101 Posts

Profile of servant
Wow, amazing routine. I love the Twilight Zone, and your cadence was spot on.

Can't wait until you share more details about what it was like getting on the show and how long it took from beginning to end.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Penn and Teller Fool Us Sept.3 (80 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL