The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam Live :: Low-Cost Hard-Hitting Mentalism (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nick V
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Nick V
Having watched both day 1 and 2 of Paul’s Academy Course, Low-Cost Hard-Hitting Mentalism, I have to say I love it. Best £40 I’ve spent and has really got me fired up to look into mentalism. I’ve had the SAW for about a year now but not had it out of the box. Things are about to change on that score. Definitely getting Paul’s At the Table dvd now. Great course Paul. Highly recommended 👍🏻
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2018, TheManWhoCanReadMinds wrote:
I had purchased Paul's previous Alakazam Academy course but had not found the time to watch it yet. This course on "Low-Cost Hard-Hitting Mentalism" was an absolutely amazing introduction to the work of and an inspiring look into the mind of Paul Brook.

This was the first Alakazam Academy course that I ACTUALLY sat down and watched LIVE.

I am so glad I did! I was able to ask questions -- and get answers -- in real time. Plus, I won something the first day!

As a full-time working mentalist, I found so much gold in this lecture. Aside from the brilliant effects (one of which I was able to IMMEDIATELY add to my strolling repertoire), the tips and insights that Paul gave were priceless. While the discussions may bore the "trick junkies," I thought they were the best parts of the lecture. Paul's answer to one of my questions was, to me, worth many times what I paid for this course.

Was everything for me? No. But, the stuff that WAS for me made the investment of my time and money well worth it.

Thank you for the kind words Smile

Especially nice to hear that another working mentalist can still find my material useful.

Which effect did you put into your close-up set, or would you rather not say?
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2018, Greg Arce wrote:
It was a great lecture with some really cool ideas. Paul is one of those guys that gets a lot of mileage from simple props: markers, pads, envelopes, etc.

Greg

Greg, these words warm my heart, I've always been a fan of your work as it is practical and useable in the real-world.

Regarding getting a lot out of simple items...when you are the mentalism (no, not mentalist) everything is a tool for entertainment...but I'm teaching Grandmother to suck eggs for sure lol

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
Willie mcgregor
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Willie mcgregor
I was on the original course, it was my first introduction to mentalism (close up of 25 years) I never really went back and reviewed the content. I have started again and the stuff is strong. This lasted for over 6 hours oer 2 days so much stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam Live :: Low-Cost Hard-Hitting Mentalism (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL