The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Exploring the Unseen World (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1812 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
I am very pleased to be performing at the Parlour of Mystery in NYC on 28 October, just in time for Halloween!

Click here to learn more

https://www.facebook.com/events/1972832619702407/?ti=icl

Spread the word!

Cheers

Todd
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2423 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Gutted. I’m out of the country until December.
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1812 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Here is the Parlour of Mystery page for further information

http://www.parlorofmystery.com/schedule.html
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1812 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
In 1940 Roderick lived in Leeds. His life was full of all those things typical of a young boy: comics, dice, books, stamps, coins, etc. His diary provides a vivid portrait of his life with loving parents, aunts and uncles, trips to the pictures, and practising the piano. But as in all things historical, what one thing transcends time and provides a spiritual pathway to Roderick’s soul? We move beyond the veil on 28 October in the Parlour of Mystery to find out!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1812 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
One week to go and very excited. Tickets are going fast and should be a great evening. Exacted to debut some new material.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2617 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
I plan on being there!
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2617 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On Oct 22, 2018, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
I plan on being there!

And I make good on my threats! Smile

It was a pleasure seeing Dr. Landman perform this evening in Lindenhurst (or, as us folks in Queens say, "Waydahelloutonlongisland").

The first half of the evening's Halloween themed festivities, emceed by Parlor of Mystery founder Thaddeus, consisted of Mike Maione and Joe Silkie performing effects with bizarre themes.

There was then an intermission where Mike Maione did closeup and then the stage belonged to Dr. Landman.

Dr. Landman successfully shifted the mood of the evening from magic tricks to storytelling magic and I found myself leaning forward on my seat, absorbed in tales of dead relatives, insane asylums and a child's life during wartime.

So glad I was able to make it. It was definitely worth the trip!

DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1812 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Thank you very much Mind Guerrilla. It was a real pleasure to perform at the Palrlour which was most amenable to what I had to share. Fabulous venue and people. A real thrill!

Best wishes

Todd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Exploring the Unseen World (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL