The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from a french magician in Chile (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThibautBellanger
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of ThibautBellanger
Hello everyone! I am a french magician and I have been doing magic for the last 2 years, all day every day! I am looking for fellow magicians to talk and do magic with!
I am actually in Chile so I am really looking forward to meet the chilean and french community of Chile!

Nos vemos!
Thibaut
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3579 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome ThibautBellanger,

What kind of Magic are you doing all day, every day?

The Café can be addictive and you sound a bit obsessive so remember to come up for air once in a while LOL.

-Mary Mowder
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
4927 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Hi ThibautBellanger!

Mary is 100% right. The Café can be quite addictive! But there are far worse things to be addicted to.

Remember after 50 legitimate posts (contributions not just quick replies), you'll have access to "Let's make a magic deal!" where you can buy and sell magic, and "The Banquet Room," where method and more in-depth discussions regarding technique are discussed.

Enjoy!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
ThibautBellanger
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of ThibautBellanger
Hello Mary! Actually I have been visiting the magic Café for quite a while (to check out the magic reviews) now but I never posted before!
Regarding the magic I do, I mostly do card trick , and yes I am obsessive... I am also interested in coin magic but since I had a accident my right hand is not that efficient doing sleights!
Actuallly I am really looking for good advice and maybe a mentor that can help me improve the way I perform. I consider that I have a pretty good technical level but I really never perform... And the thing is that I really would like to perform waaay muychm and the advice like "just do it" aren t really much of a help to me...
Wizard, I didn´t know there was a special sections for inner circle members! Thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from a french magician in Chile (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL